• ARCHIVES 
  • » My daddy is giving me the oppurtunity to get another phone., hehe [its my 6th phone this past 7 months. =D ] Should I get the Prada Phone Or the iPhone., I am quite confuse. I know they look the sam

Pages: 1

My daddy is giving me the oppurtunity to get another phone., hehe [its my 6th phone this past 7 months. =D ] Should I get the Prada Phone Or the iPhone., I am quite confuse. I know they look the sam

litto_gurl_jo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

My daddy is giving me the oppurtunity to get another phone., hehe [its my 6th phone this past 7 months. =D ] Should I get the Prada Phone Or the iPhone., I am quite confuse. I know they look the sam

My daddy is giving me the oppurtunity to get another phone., hehe [its my 6th phone this past 7 months. =D ] Should I get the Prada Phone Or the iPhone., I am quite confuse. I know they look the same but., Im still confuse. Here's some links so you guys can help me decide ;) http://youtube.com/watch?v=7PSvpPXppXA http://youtube.com/watch?v=49IEDLL0Hv4
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: My daddy is giving me the oppurtunity to get another phone., hehe [its my 6th phone this past 7 months. =D ] Should I get the Prada Phone Or the iPhone., I am quite confuse. I know they look the sam

You know u should ask ur self rather asking someones help coz were not even gonna use that phone,, but i'd rather iPhone coz i already have one..I'm also using iPhone..

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-08-15 03:40:13)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: My daddy is giving me the oppurtunity to get another phone., hehe [its my 6th phone this past 7 months. =D ] Should I get the Prada Phone Or the iPhone., I am quite confuse. I know they look the sam

Someone said [b][i]"I would feel pretentious if I carried a Prada phone."[/i][/b] The Prada name kinda ticks me off. I'd prefer a Prada handbag than a Prada-name phone. :lol:
toybox
» n00b
1969-12-31

the iphone has no cellsite here in the philippines. iphone is not the same with Mobile phone here. and one thing the activation key has a little bit problem..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'd donate to the charity if i had 6 phones for the past seven months. =)
litto_gurl_jo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Someone said [b][i]"I would feel pretentious if I carried a Prada phone."[/i][/b] The Prada name kinda ticks me off. I'd prefer a Prada handbag than a Prada-name phone. :lol:[/quote] Haha., that is sooo true. Prada bag iss wayyy better than anything. haha [quote][b]meng.o3 wrote:[/b] arrow i'd donate to the charity if i had 6 phones for the past seven months. nod[/quote] Haha., I did., Back there to relatives in the Philippines., I have 2 more left though tongue [b]POSTS MERGED[/b] [i]I accidentally removed the other post, good thing I retrieved it. -Padme[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-16 13:19:10)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ double post spotted.
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahaha... can u donate ur other phones to me... hahhhahahaa.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

get the prada phone.its more classy than the iphone..lol
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

prada phone also..at least you can connect with your family/friends with a cp but with an iPhone?i think not.btw,i think you are very lucky to have many phones in less than a year..
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think prada phone.,.
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your so lucky! but i'm luckier! my father gave me the opportunity to get 3 phones! nokia 3310 nokia 5110 nokia 3200! how's that! just kidding!:eh: choose the prada phone!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: as they say...it's classy...:rolleyes:

Last edited by katicatz (2008-06-05 11:36:40)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Your not lucky! you got 3 old phones which costs nuffin for me! I have the iPhone and its amazing but I dont think your dad could buy the iphone for you because its worth a fortune! £269 + £55 on 18 Months contract! you cant buy it on PAYG! If you did get one show it to us! I would choose a Prada phone for you because: -Youre a girl -Prrada is a big girls brand -Kinda the same as the iphone but it doesnt have multi touch! Im so late for school edit this post when I get back from school.
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm my mom have iphone and prada.....hahahha but when i use the two the best is prada.... [spoiler] i hate to say this but bakit parang boastful ka sa cnabi mu dyan sa taas ku^^yung your not lucky blah blah blah [/spoiler]

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-06-10 00:42:41)

JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha... its quite simple.. pick the one that is POPULAR right now... so i suggest dont buy Prada phone or else you will get this embarrassing comment... "wow! iPhone COOL!" :lol: haha embarrassing isnt it? :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]iPhone[/b] :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » My daddy is giving me the oppurtunity to get another phone., hehe [its my 6th phone this past 7 months. =D ] Should I get the Prada Phone Or the iPhone., I am quite confuse. I know they look the sam

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy