• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi.. Im new here!.. =| Real name is Maurielle, i spell it backwards so i used the name Elleiruam.. :P Female, soon to be 14 at Dec.08.. :o Just wanna say, i love all the profile of the members

Pages: 12

Hi.. Im new here!.. =| Real name is Maurielle, i spell it backwards so i used the name Elleiruam.. :P Female, soon to be 14 at Dec.08.. :o Just wanna say, i love all the profile of the members

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi.. Im new here!.. =| Real name is Maurielle, i spell it backwards so i used the name Elleiruam.. :P Female, soon to be 14 at Dec.08.. :o Just wanna say, i love all the profile of the members

Hi.. Im new here!.. =| Real name is Maurielle, i spell it backwards so i used the name Elleiruam.. :P Female, soon to be 14 at Dec.08.. :o Just wanna say, i love all the profile of the members here! They rock!.. :eh: Keep on helping newbie! :crybaby:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi.. Im new here!.. =| Real name is Maurielle, i spell it backwards so i used the name Elleiruam.. :P Female, soon to be 14 at Dec.08.. :o Just wanna say, i love all the profile of the members

Hi there! welcum to ft..enjoy ur stay!! :D and advance happi birthday!! :rose:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi.. Im new here!.. =| Real name is Maurielle, i spell it backwards so i used the name Elleiruam.. :P Female, soon to be 14 at Dec.08.. :o Just wanna say, i love all the profile of the members

Enjoyz :d :d
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

eiia Maurielle!hihi. [b]WELCOME TO FTALK FAMILY[/b]!.lol.anyways, enjoy posting!! hope to be one of yer good friends. =)
vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai... hope yah doin' fine!!! and ohh... advance hafi bday gurl!!! blow-out!!! blow-out!!! :D :D :D
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hiyee! Welcome to FT Family![/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha! hi there ;) welcome here! enjoy your stay ^^, advance happy birthday dear ;) :rose:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]eiia Maurielle!hihi. [b]WELCOME TO FTALK FAMILY[/b]!.lol.anyways, enjoy posting!! hope to be one of yer good friends. =)[/quote] I so want to befriend w/ you 'ate'?.. :lol: I really like in here :crybaby:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks po for your warm welcome :lol: haha! and thankz for the greetings! :cake: Ok, blow out for everyone :o

Last edited by elleiruam (2006-12-05 06:42:14)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oopz sis.. please avoid double posting..you can edit ur post.
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome here to FT elleiruam! Enjoy! :cool:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! :D enjoy posting.lolx!
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

enjoy posting!,,I'm turining 14 on dec. 23,,ahihihi,,welcome!!,,^^
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]enjoy posting!,,I'm turining 14 on dec. 23,,ahihihi,,welcome!!,,^^[/quote] Tnx po! oooh! Advance Happy B-day!! :cake: :gift:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Hi there! Welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting.. ^_^[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam]Hi.. Im new here!.. =| ... Just wanna say, i love all the profile of the members here! They rock!.. :eh: ...[/quote] geez... thanks!! welcome here on ftalk!! advance happy bday to you!!
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tnx po! i surely am enjoying here! :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sorry for the late welcome sis! So i see you've been good here eh? :eh: So tuloy mo lang yan ha! Don't be shy to share everythaaannngg..hehe Welcome and enjoy staying here :) :thumbsup:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tnx Kuya Bob!! hihi,, sorry again for the Bob-Kim thing,, because i was too *chismosa*,, hihi.. :D Dont worry,, i'll be a good girl na!! :rolleyes:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahahaha that was a loooooong tym ago in betlehem. Forget it nah! :lol: Dont worry.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi.. Im new here!.. =| Real name is Maurielle, i spell it backwards so i used the name Elleiruam.. :P Female, soon to be 14 at Dec.08.. :o Just wanna say, i love all the profile of the members

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:28

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy