• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED:[/b] Oct. 1, '07 This script will put a countdown box as a timer before redirecting to your profile.. you can see this code on most of the javascript free tutorial site... sorry... my en

Pages: 11234

[b]UPDATED:[/b] Oct. 1, '07 This script will put a countdown box as a timer before redirecting to your profile.. you can see this code on most of the javascript free tutorial site... sorry... my en

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED:[/b] Oct. 1, '07 This script will put a countdown box as a timer before redirecting to your profile.. you can see this code on most of the javascript free tutorial site... sorry... my en

wow!. nice. thanks for that.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED:[/b] Oct. 1, '07 This script will put a countdown box as a timer before redirecting to your profile.. you can see this code on most of the javascript free tutorial site... sorry... my en

:arrow: Guys read the rules. =| Do not comment if your just saying "nice.. cool.. Thanks for sharing" .. comment about the trick itself!
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i super agree to that duch..:wallbash: i think u have to post that everywhere..:lol:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the share..:thumbsup:
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutor..... great greatt :thumbsup:
ayishaj
» n00b
1969-12-31

this one's nice.. thanks for sharing .. :]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooot i saw the profile of the poster of this thread.. and its amazing hehhe... many tweaks hehhee
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried to see the profile unfortunately I wasnt able to notice the countdown timer. Is it still active?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

niceeee i like that thanks for sharing it, bro
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED:[/b] Oct. 1, '07 This script will put a countdown box as a timer before redirecting to your profile.. you can see this code on most of the javascript free tutorial site... sorry... my en

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:42

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy