• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls.report on this post/thread the names of those who spams,saying harasing words.etc. @mods:standby at this thread i think this will gonna help you =| format :idea: :arrow: username:{correct one)

Pages: 1

pls.report on this post/thread the names of those who spams,saying harasing words.etc. @mods:standby at this thread i think this will gonna help you =| format :idea: :arrow: username:{correct one)

pinkiztah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

pls.report on this post/thread the names of those who spams,saying harasing words.etc. @mods:standby at this thread i think this will gonna help you =| format :idea: :arrow: username:{correct one)

pls.report on this post/thread the names of those who spams,saying harasing words.etc. @mods:standby at this thread i think this will gonna help you =| format :idea: :arrow: username:{correct one) :arrow: e-mail add/reference url:(optional) :arrow: testimony:(provide screenshot or preview of content of the report) :arrow: any referal things:(optional) my report is this case: :arrow: username:rjisgud2btru :arrow: testimony:[img]http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8673/spammerko5.png[/img] -mods pls do action-

Last edited by pinkiztah (2007-08-16 05:34:59)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: pls.report on this post/thread the names of those who spams,saying harasing words.etc. @mods:standby at this thread i think this will gonna help you =| format :idea: :arrow: username:{correct one)

i hope moderator do something about this, cause i think its just a fake id or it just want to have some trip here :thumbsup:
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: pls.report on this post/thread the names of those who spams,saying harasing words.etc. @mods:standby at this thread i think this will gonna help you =| format :idea: :arrow: username:{correct one)

[quote=cip6192]i hope moderator do something about this, cause i think its just a fake id or it just want to have some trip here :thumbsup:[/quote] yeah..i also think ..i know that kua ephe knows how to detect ip addresses..hope he can :)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes, it easy to have a different IP address, just go to internet shop and boom you have now a other IP address when you register or somewhere else! But 100% this is waste of time in order to spam, say bad words and etc...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkiztah]yeah..i also think ..i know that kua ephe knows how to detect ip addresses..hope he can :)[/quote] As mods in this forum, we can see everyone's IP addresses. And we can compare them, we talk about it Backstage before taking action. So basically we know the ones that have multiple accounts.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think we do not need this thread anymore.. because we have this report button at every right side of the post... and we the mods can discuss it at the backstage.. =) but, unfortunately we cannot track those who are violating in the chatbox.. :crybaby: and yes we can detect IP address f every member here. =D

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-16 09:21:31)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. no need about this. it will just create flamings and arguments. just send a PM if there are members who violates forum rules. and if there are members who break rules in forum, just use the report system.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We can also report mod/s who are breaking the rules :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yup, We Dont Need This Thread. Because We Have A Same Thread Like This On The Backstage [b]"Private Forum For Moderators."[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: okay who cursed reversededge? i don't see any report in the backstage. or i have just missed it? :paranoid:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: okay who cursed reversededge? i don't see any report in the backstage. or i have just missed it? :paranoid:[/quote] It's just his avatar ate meng.. take note of the [b]admin note[/b]. [b]ftalk rank[/b] and the [b]signature[/b]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-08-17 08:20:34)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ wahaha i was fooled. lol. :lol: silly me. uh, the typhoon washed out my brain :retard:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. he almost fool me too :lol: nice one. anyway we made our point. i guess the topic starter already know the answer on her topic
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol reversedge your so clever huh.. i was fooled also.. i thought eehjay cursed you lol... :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

owell. i think the topic starter already know the answer. wahaha, okk admin needs to lock this to avoid a spammy thread. :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I also count my omission so I cursed myself using that cursed avatar and sometimes I'm using proxies to have pop-ups too :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. what are u a freak? haha.. you are funny dude.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Not totally a freak :puke: I don't know I'm laughing to my self hehe~ :lol:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]why do we have cursed members???what did they do?? are they still allowed to use ftalk??? :retard: :smoke: :wasted: :redface: :ninja: :smoke: :paranoid: :rolleyes: :/ :retard: :retard: :retard: :penguin: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls.report on this post/thread the names of those who spams,saying harasing words.etc. @mods:standby at this thread i think this will gonna help you =| format :idea: :arrow: username:{correct one)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:24

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy