• ARCHIVES 
  • » know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

Pages: 123

know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic related to this, feel free to lock this, ok?
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

i only know theyre song emergency but haylie's kinda cute too...
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

i love Hayley. :wow: I actually have all of their songs, including their latest album called [b]Riot![/b] For you guys who dont know Paramore, here's a video to get you started with: [b]Pressure[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-MaaxgdUT4[/youtube]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh, i love that video, hehe! especially when the guitrarist (i'm not sure) jumps (is it jump or roll over) on the bassist! hehe and they're performing while it's raining! i think!
pinkl0ver
» n00b
1969-12-31

i l0ve this band [b]Paramore[/b] rily l0ve them :wow: pressure and misery business,i like them
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no one talks about their debut album "All we know is falling"?? check that out, much better than their latest. im not saying its not good, its just that the 1st album has MORE good songs. i actually listen to all of their songs from both albums and some unreleased tracks. :penguin:
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yah i know tis band![/b] haylie williams rocks! i love their songs [b]emergency, whoah, pressure, my heart, conspiracy, misery business, brighter and never let this go [/b] [i]riot[/i]

Last edited by raquei (2007-09-08 06:44:03)

broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love paramore i like all their songxz especially pressure emergency misery business my heart never let dis go && circle

Last edited by broken em0wh..47 (2007-10-09 12:17:08)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]luv PARAMORE. :wow: esp. their songs, Misery Business Never Let This Go and Emergency their band is awesome .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/b]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love [b]emergency, my heart, missery bussiness, pressure, etc[/b] they're really good ! and i love them, off course.[b][/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love paramore! this is my fave. band!!.. i love [b]never let this go[/b] and [b]pressure[/b] and [b]my heart[/b] coz it really relates to me, lol.! :lol:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]misery business[/b] [color=red][b]thats the only song i know from paramore! :eh: [/b][/color] [color=blue][b]cooooooool song!!!! :cool: :cool: [/b][/color]
rUde'cEsSa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always love their song called hallelujah and pressure!! they rock!
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]of course,my favorite is MY HEART when it rains emergency misery business pressure circles and their version of MY HERO. PARAMORE! i SOOOOOOO MUCH luv dem!! hayley rocks![/b]
blacklilha
» n00b
1969-12-31

paramore...my favorite song der is misery business.. i loved der songs.. rock and punk...
paramorefreak
» n00b
1969-12-31

i luv hallelujah and let the flames begin misery business is nice too
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm getting addicted to their song "when it rains" i love the melody of this song and how hayley sing this song. . . it reminds me of our christmas party. . .
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like pressure and crushcrushcrush.... ;)
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they rock! :thumbsup:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey , what about , [b]that's what u get[/b] :question: i like its PV :) and the song was good , i think .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:20

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy