• ARCHIVES 
  • » can i suggest a siggy contest ?? reason: i want to join the siggy contest heehe... it could be fun... but who can sponsor the price?? :rolleyes:

Pages: 1

can i suggest a siggy contest ?? reason: i want to join the siggy contest heehe... it could be fun... but who can sponsor the price?? :rolleyes:

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can i suggest a siggy contest ?? reason: i want to join the siggy contest heehe... it could be fun... but who can sponsor the price?? :rolleyes:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2007-08-17 23:40:52)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: can i suggest a siggy contest ?? reason: i want to join the siggy contest heehe... it could be fun... but who can sponsor the price?? :rolleyes:

wrong section! and siggy contest was held before :cool:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: can i suggest a siggy contest ?? reason: i want to join the siggy contest heehe... it could be fun... but who can sponsor the price?? :rolleyes:

lol. price? or prize? making a signature is too easy. i will not sponsor that contest :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha lol its prize..... ok ..... admin will sponsor [b]joke[/b]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. dont give us a jowk.. if this is your thread.. =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:evil: =D [color=white]uh-oh... get lost!!![/color] nice suggestion kkim! but then, who'll gonna be sponsoring the priszce... :ninja:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-09-03 21:50:14)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Lol, I was laughing out loud on what kuya eehjhay said. Price or Prize lol. Anyway we already have a siggy contests before.[/b]
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol, keep on suggesting yasay!...
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep.. nice suggestions by the way.. =) [color=white]lol[/color]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]good idea kimyasay... but if ...before had siggy contest..uhhmmmm let's make avatar contest..wahahha :lol: ..the theme of avtar contest is about who are u really and fstalk..and explain y =D :lol: dats all..keep suggesting pipz :thumbsup: :wow: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]

Last edited by chika.symphatica (2007-09-03 17:54:41)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Well... it's really up to who's gonna sponsor the contest. :rolleyes: what if the winner will get a title of "[b]the avatar master[/b]??" <-- hehe... corny :/ ...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The memory of avatar is very limited and also the size is very small!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]If you want to suggest contests this is NOT the right place.. post them at the contests section.[/b] lots of different ideas but faces only one problem: "who will sponsor"
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]hahaha sowee if dis wrong thread.. =) but hey can i ask mods or admin... i'll sponsor the avatar contest.... The Prize: will get the title "avatar master" and "+repu" ex. FriendsterFreak-"Avatar Master" if can mods or admin change da rank of the winner!?! :paranoid: den it will be lyk dis^ can da mods do dat or admin!?! :paranoid: if not..im not gonna sponsor it..eheheheh =) [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes for me you can sponsor it. It's look like you can handle this thing! Anyway, howcome mods don't tranfer this thread in contest section?! And remember the title itself, "suggest a siggy contest"! so
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ if we can, then probably we should have moved this the moment it has been posted =| because mods cannot moderate this section :rolleyes: only the admin has the access.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahh okay but I think this topic is appropriate at this section!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]:evil: =D [color=white]uh-oh... get lost!!![/color] nice suggestion kkim! but then, who'll gonna be sponsoring the priszce... :ninja:[/quote] hmm dont know hehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can i suggest a siggy contest ?? reason: i want to join the siggy contest heehe... it could be fun... but who can sponsor the price?? :rolleyes:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy