• ARCHIVES 
  • » I need your advice about Long Distance Relationships. Do you think It will alwayss work.? Because Im Having a hard time && a big confussion. Give me answers pleasee :|

Pages: 123

I need your advice about Long Distance Relationships. Do you think It will alwayss work.? Because Im Having a hard time && a big confussion. Give me answers pleasee :|

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I need your advice about Long Distance Relationships. Do you think It will alwayss work.? Because Im Having a hard time && a big confussion. Give me answers pleasee :|

[b]> well, i don't like that kind of relationship.. because i believe that love is should not be felt by simple words but through actions.. :) [/b]
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I need your advice about Long Distance Relationships. Do you think It will alwayss work.? Because Im Having a hard time && a big confussion. Give me answers pleasee :|

yeah... its really hard. me and my gf are using our cellphones only. really hard and its more expensive. :crybaby: just like now. im 4th year high school and of coarse i still dont have a job. where am i supposed to get money for the load of my cell? the communication stops! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naahh.its kinda boring. and you will not be soo sure if he's so serious ayt. you may not know that there's another girl out there? hmm. [i]long distance relationships are soo not nicee to have.[/i] :retard:
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a long distance relationship.. and it works.. you just have to have trust.. hihi.. ahm.. we last saw each other 2 yrs ago.. but recently last week.. then the next time we will see each other is 5 months from now.. haha..

Last edited by godsgift (2008-06-09 01:42:36)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ohh well bout this topic.. i'm at a long distance relationship.. and for me, it works! my boifriend nd i are together for 2yrs 7 months.. nd we've last seen each other for 1 year and 3 months! :) in this kind of relationship u just need sum things! :arrow: love - of corz! :arrow: trust - really! :arrow: [b]discipline![/b] :lol: - avoid flirting with other! hehe [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]:arrow: [b]discipline![/b] :lol: - avoid flirting with others! hehe[/quote] that's freakin' hard! :lol: flirts are [b]everywhere[/b], most of them are irresistible! :lol: @T.. just like the person above me, im also in a LD rel. yep, it's hard, and it costs too much!!:doubt: (magastos in tagalog!) we broke up twice but look..we're still together! we still survivin'! distance doesn't matter as long as you still feel that "spark" whenever you keep in touch!:eh:..and yeah..TRUST your partner and an open communication is also needed! =)
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its hard! i hate long distance relationship! :mad:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it sure works.. but it depends on how you handle your relationship.... its really hard.. but if ya can manage it... go ahead...
blacklizard_return
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YAH..IT WORKS for me,,been in relation with her for past 6 month.lolzz have faith on d relation trust is a must..lolz.. Goin to meet her next month.. Meet her last month..lolzz IT WORKS:rose::rose::rose::rose::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0066]well, long distance relationship is kinda hard.. temptation is always der.. but if u reli trust each other, den go on.. but most long distance relationships ended in breaking up..=) coz it won't work out..[/color][/align]

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-07-22 22:51:05)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

"long distance relationship" for me it doesnt work, unless the guy takes the risk of seeking the girls presence, but literally speaking. it doesnt.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat doesn't work 4 me. :) [/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's the matter of faith.... Do you trust him? Or you don't? ;] Is he a guy worth to trust? A guy who is worth to move on with? The answer hides within you.
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ i totally agree of some u's. ^ ^ for me it [b]totally work![/b] if you really love each other ^ ^ ive been with my bf for more than 3 years now, i live in different parts of the world. we only see each other one a year if we get lucky. ^ ^ but i love him sooo much! i can never cheat on him. hes the only one im thinking off. ^ so me.. it totally works if you want it to work.! ^ hope it helps. gudluck!
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b]i think it depends on the both of you.. for me it's okay.. as long as my partner will be contented with the setup.. i'm a stick-to-one person... yes, definitely.. if my heart is with one person, i really keep myself from flirting with others.. i eye guys, but then ... it's only him.. :lol: well, as i said, it depends on the guy.. i met a guy (though we are not together) who happens to be so demanding.. he always wants time to spend with him.. he sometimes call the gurl textmate if they will not see each other.. i mean they are only, what, towns apart and he is like that... :angry: well, then, this shows that it depends if BOTH of you can take it..[/b][/color]

Last edited by nikz11 (2008-12-11 00:22:36)

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gracie fashonista]it will be sad and boring relationship .. i hate it tlga ... coz u dont know if he has any gf there ryt ?? it feels confusing .. but it depends if u can face dat kind of prob .. well..gud luck ^^[/quote] i agree with u... u better search some1 dat near with u... :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=litto_gurl_jo]I need your advice about Long Distance Relationships. Do you think It will alwayss work.? Because Im Having a hard time && a big confussion. Give me answers pleasee[/quote] i'm in a super LDR :P i'm in canada and he's from the phil :) -it will always work?-no..it depends,, all you need is trust :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Been there. Haha... and it didnt work. As always =D :disgust:[/b]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ermmm~~ I must try 2 be loyal~~ He 2~~ N idk if its work or not~~ :retard:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]> well, i don't like that kind of relationship.. because i believe that love is should not be felt by simple words but through actions.. :)[/quote] [b]Dat's ryt. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I need your advice about Long Distance Relationships. Do you think It will alwayss work.? Because Im Having a hard time && a big confussion. Give me answers pleasee :|

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy