• ARCHIVES 
  • » when i put the new codes that markyc has..... all i can see was this.. [quote][b]Ü(mš]ÄÐ=[/b][/quote] what happen?? what does it means??? :angry:

Pages: 1

when i put the new codes that markyc has..... all i can see was this.. [quote][b]Ü(mš]ÄÐ=[/b][/quote] what happen?? what does it means??? :angry:

~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

when i put the new codes that markyc has..... all i can see was this.. [quote][b]Ü(mš]ÄÐ=[/b][/quote] what happen?? what does it means??? :angry:

hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: when i put the new codes that markyc has..... all i can see was this.. [quote][b]Ü(mš]ÄÐ=[/b][/quote] what happen?? what does it means??? :angry:

i think there was a new update.. try to wait..
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: when i put the new codes that markyc has..... all i can see was this.. [quote][b]Ü(mš]ÄÐ=[/b][/quote] what happen?? what does it means??? :angry:

dont just visit the generator coz sometimes when fs updated thier system the generator doesnt work right, read the forum or the news and anonouncement too so that youu will know anything about the update of that generator. :D
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for all!! my overlay is working now :D can any mods just delete this???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when i put the new codes that markyc has..... all i can see was this.. [quote][b]Ü(mš]ÄÐ=[/b][/quote] what happen?? what does it means??? :angry:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:49

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy