• ARCHIVES 
  • » It sure has a cute name. From one of the most beautiful poetry (songs) I've heard. From what I know, it's like a love song to [b]JESUS[/b].. I can describe it in one word --HAUNTING. You can listen

Pages: 1

It sure has a cute name. From one of the most beautiful poetry (songs) I've heard. From what I know, it's like a love song to [b]JESUS[/b].. I can describe it in one word --HAUNTING. You can listen

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

It sure has a cute name. From one of the most beautiful poetry (songs) I've heard. From what I know, it's like a love song to [b]JESUS[/b].. I can describe it in one word --HAUNTING. You can listen

It sure has a cute name. From one of the most beautiful poetry (songs) I've heard. From what I know, it's like a love song to [b]JESUS[/b].. I can describe it in one word --HAUNTING. You can listen to the words [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTQYadY_D-c][b][color=red]HERE[/color][/b][/url] performed by [b]Lamb.[/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [b]GORECKI[/b] [i]Poetry by Andy Barlow & Lou Rhodes[/i] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [color=green] If I should die this very moment. I wouldnt fear. For Ive never known completeness. Like being here. Wrapped in the warmth of you. Loving every breath of you. Still in my heart this moment. Or it might burst. Could we stay right here. Until the end of time until the earth stops turning. Wanna love you until the seas run dry. Ive found the one Ive waited for. All this time Ive loved you. And never known your face. All this time Ive missed you. And searched this human race. Here is true peace. Here my heart knows calm. Safe in your soul. Bathed in your sighs. Wanna stay right here. Until the end of time. Til the earth stops turning. Gonna love you until the seas run dry. Ive found the one Ive waited for. All Ive known. All Ive done. All Ive felt was leading to this..[/color]

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-13 12:22:46)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: It sure has a cute name. From one of the most beautiful poetry (songs) I've heard. From what I know, it's like a love song to [b]JESUS[/b].. I can describe it in one word --HAUNTING. You can listen

wow... :speechless: love it! :wow:
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It sure has a cute name. From one of the most beautiful poetry (songs) I've heard. From what I know, it's like a love song to [b]JESUS[/b].. I can describe it in one word --HAUNTING. You can listen

GREAT!! Even greater, because it's for Jesus..
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:49:16)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, I love the words too. But you'd love the song even more ([url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTQYadY_D-c]Gorecki Video[/url]). The title rocks. It's so cute.. [b]Goh-reh-kee[/b]. :P

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-13 12:23:13)

Hanna_mae
» n00b
1969-12-31

its really touches d heart :eh: :eh:
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love it!!!
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very inspiring. . . =) jesus rocks!!!
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very nice poem lovee it ;)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow..so nice. heartily dedicated to [b]JESUS[/b]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: love that songs!.. i remembered the time when i first heard it! that was when we having a praise and worship n our church
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It sure has a cute name. From one of the most beautiful poetry (songs) I've heard. From what I know, it's like a love song to [b]JESUS[/b].. I can describe it in one word --HAUNTING. You can listen

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:24

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy