• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

[u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Last edited by duchess (2010-02-02 13:16:47)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

Wow Cool Thread. :D .. TPAM reminds me of my lil cuz. haha. :lol: *pareho kaung mahilig sa baril. hahaha.
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

TPAM reminds me of Mr M.. :D kc may nkasulat n M sa ava nia :D
darthvader
» n00b
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of my cute gf. haha. :D
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of his 1st post here in ftalk hehehe
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds of Princess Fiona. [i]heheheh[/i]
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of LUPiN.. ahaha..
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of that Quote of yours. Toinks. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=..]TPAM reminds me of what i hate "strict"+"mod"=R.I.P[/quote] [b]OT:[/b] sobra ka naman. madami namang strict dituh no! bwahahah. --- TPAM reminds me of ayun nga. :lol: cuz ku. hwhw.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of one of my favorite color.[b][i] GREEN [/i][/b]:D
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of you.. nyak?! ahaha
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of my BestFriend in Sta. Roas Laguna. Ugh.
darthvader
» n00b
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of my RecycleBin kc madami na aqng na delete dko pa pla na de delete lahat. hahaha. salamaty
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TPAM [b]reminds me ov my lololates that i bought a while ago kasi may barcode haha but anyway its a simple way ov expressing your emo[/b].. :thumbsup: ;)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

TPAM. . . reminds me of myself sipping a coffee at starbucks. . . its fabulous. . . :eh: and also, of my friend who loves PINK =)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of Imeem account that needs to be Updated. wahaha. :D bka ma expire e. lolx
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me ov the cartoon lupin bcoz ov the scary gun..btw its just bcoz ov your ava well if im going to talk about the real person prolly he's nice.. =) right nosioj? =)
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of gimik and partys...
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds of better days tomorrow
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]TPAM reminds me of love and happines..wahahaha[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:23

[ 11 queries - 0.288 second ]
Privacy Policy