• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What are PSDs?[/b] The .PSD (Photoshop Document) format stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, t

Pages: 12

[b]What are PSDs?[/b] The .PSD (Photoshop Document) format stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, t

RagedSean
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]What are PSDs?[/b] The .PSD (Photoshop Document) format stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, t

[b]What are PSDs?[/b] The .PSD (Photoshop Document) format stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, transparency, text, alpha channels and spot colors, Clipping paths, and duotone settings. This is in contrast to many other file formats that restrict content to provide streamlined, predictable functionality. Photoshop's popularity means that the .PSD format is widely used, and it is supported to some extent by most competing software. (en.wikipedia.org) [b]What can I do with them?[/b] These PSDs can be edited easily according to your preferences, you can add text wherever you want or even change the colors of the layers. I will be accepting requests as soon as I get my post count up and enable the reputation system. Here's a preview of what you might get [align=center][img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6614/tagsqt0.png[/img][/align] [align=center][b][i]Premade Signatures[/i][/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb41/gomediazine/AbstractShapesSprite.png[/img][/align] <">[align=center][img]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb41/gomediazine/ExpressVoyage.png[/img][/align] <">[align=center][img]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb41/gomediazine/HaloExplosion.png[/img][/align] <">Have fun!

Last edited by RagedSean (2007-08-18 23:29:21)

bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What are PSDs?[/b] The .PSD (Photoshop Document) format stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, t

[b]we'll be waiting patiently for those graphix! goodluck![/b]
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What are PSDs?[/b] The .PSD (Photoshop Document) format stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, t

cool siggies!.. yah we will w8 4 dat!,, gudluck :)
RagedSean
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks guys! check my new post for the free background.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wow!!!! you're good!!!! you may try to place text on it so dat it will look better at its best!!![/b] =)
RagedSean
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nicey][b]wow!!!! you're good!!!! you may try to place text on it so dat it will look better at its best!!![/b] =)[/quote] Actually, I normally place text on signatures but I don't on previews ;)
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!! cool siggies!!! i'll w8 for it... hehehe
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Wow!! That's so cool!!! I'll wait for that!! Good luck!! :)[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

your pre-made sigs are cool =) I'll be waiting for the other sigs :D
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow cool thanks for sharing ;)
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

..keep sharing.. .nice...
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]lols, keep it up man!! and why are u waiting for ur reputation system enabled... We can still give u a repu even ur a newbie... =) anyway, Good luck for ur graphix![/b]
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff0099]yup fando is ryt hehe anyway nice sigz u have der kip it up..[/color] :D

Last edited by bhea_jean (2007-11-13 04:14:33)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nice premades!! keep it up dude!![/b]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thats cool.. :) we`ll wait for that.. gooodluck to you
ahszaroo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm requesting some new and cute siggies can you accept my request?
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice siggies :D..!!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow.. Cool Sigs.. Luve Them All.
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..cool sigs..keep it up...
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.. cool sigs.. nice works.. and ill be waiting for ur graphizx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What are PSDs?[/b] The .PSD (Photoshop Document) format stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:10

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy