• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone :) You can call me Chris, im 15 years old, im in Northside bxu :) I hope im welcome here and i hope that the people here are friendly. All i want is a little respect... :) Dont wor

Pages: 12

Hello everyone :) You can call me Chris, im 15 years old, im in Northside bxu :) I hope im welcome here and i hope that the people here are friendly. All i want is a little respect... :) Dont wor

iwannadieinyourarms
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone :) You can call me Chris, im 15 years old, im in Northside bxu :) I hope im welcome here and i hope that the people here are friendly. All i want is a little respect... :) Dont wor

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone :) You can call me Chris, im 15 years old, im in Northside bxu :) I hope im welcome here and i hope that the people here are friendly. All i want is a little respect... :) Dont wor

[quote=bryanemesis]i'm a new friendstalker can i join the forum :question: :D[/quote] sure you can! welcome here ^^ :D :thumbsup:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=iwannadieinyourarms]Thanks :)[/quote] your welcome po! Hope to be one of yer good fwends!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Hi there! Welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting.. ^_^[/b]
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello!!! Welcome to FT!!! Nice meetin' you! :D
iwannadieinyourarms
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx :) U guys are really friendly, especially to the moderators :lol:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hello! Welcome to FT! Enjoy the Forum![/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey there! Sorry for the late welcome so anyway! Welcome! And enjoy posting alryt? :) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone :) You can call me Chris, im 15 years old, im in Northside bxu :) I hope im welcome here and i hope that the people here are friendly. All i want is a little respect... :) Dont wor

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:19

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy