• ARCHIVES 
  • » hye guys..hehe. juz wanna ask if some of you know how to [b]unblock p2p[/b]..coz my campus wireless blocked it.. hope you guys can help me.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: regards..

Pages: 1

hye guys..hehe. juz wanna ask if some of you know how to [b]unblock p2p[/b]..coz my campus wireless blocked it.. hope you guys can help me.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: regards..

eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hye guys..hehe. juz wanna ask if some of you know how to [b]unblock p2p[/b]..coz my campus wireless blocked it.. hope you guys can help me.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: regards..

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hye guys..hehe. juz wanna ask if some of you know how to [b]unblock p2p[/b]..coz my campus wireless blocked it.. hope you guys can help me.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: regards..

^ After a few minutes of searching, sadly I can't find an answer. Either the user poster was warned for asking it, or he was ridiculed. But I think further research would definitely give some answers. :D
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hye guys..hehe. juz wanna ask if some of you know how to [b]unblock p2p[/b]..coz my campus wireless blocked it.. hope you guys can help me.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: regards..

%% hehe..tQ 4 make some research.. if you know the way doing it, tell me yeah.. :D :D %%
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Will sure do. =) By the way, been a while since I saw you on FTalk. :redface:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Actually, i really busy with my study. A lot of assignments to do. :crybaby: I know you also got many work to do. huhu!! :rolleyes:
kupalobs
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think utorrent can do it, just make sure you enable encryption so that filters cant distinguish it from other kinds of data... or if you think its still block, maybe your campus uses proxy server to connect to internet,
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Owh.. Really? Emm.. I'll try this way also. Tq for that. :thumbsup: I'll wait for others too.
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what P2P client you are trying to use? different P2P client uses different ports and also consider how the sysad block those like for example they block it by name or by ports or the worst, they may block all mac address and exempt only those they allow to go P2P.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hye guys..hehe. juz wanna ask if some of you know how to [b]unblock p2p[/b]..coz my campus wireless blocked it.. hope you guys can help me.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: regards..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:24

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy