• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Guys heres the coolest Chatroom ever this Flash chat has cam,audio access got add buddy list,ignore,private conversation, change nickname,share image if you have no cam, got 5 rooms to choice an

Pages: 1234

[b]Guys heres the coolest Chatroom ever this Flash chat has cam,audio access got add buddy list,ignore,private conversation, change nickname,share image if you have no cam, got 5 rooms to choice an

fando91
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Guys heres the coolest Chatroom ever this Flash chat has cam,audio access got add buddy list,ignore,private conversation, change nickname,share image if you have no cam, got 5 rooms to choice an

[b]^hehe, tnx foe sharing.. :arrow: nice add-ons..anyway, keep it up!![/b]
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Guys heres the coolest Chatroom ever this Flash chat has cam,audio access got add buddy list,ignore,private conversation, change nickname,share image if you have no cam, got 5 rooms to choice an

:thumbsup: kip it up
babyprimadonna
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.. i tried to put the chatbox in my profile (in the media box section) but unfortunately, it didn't show up.. :( help please... thanks...
Benz812
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=babyprimadonna]hi.. i tried to put the chatbox in my profile (in the media box section) but unfortunately, it didn't show up.. :( help please... thanks...[/quote] hmmm just it to your About me Section if still not work PM me your access ill be the one to fix it if you trust me ...
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice flash chat.. :eh: :cool:

Last edited by em0chiq11 (2007-10-04 23:09:41)

agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing :) :thumbsup:
bmaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh why can't I be what you need? A new improved version of me. But I'm nothing so good no, I'm nothing... just bones, a lonely ghost burning down songs of violence, of love, and of sorrow. I beg for just one more tomorrow! Where you'd hold me down, fold me in deep deep deep in the heart of your sins. I'd break in two over you I'd break in two and each piece of me dies and only you can give the breath of life! But you don't see me. You dont. Here I'm pinned between darkness and light, bleached and blinded by these nights. Where I'm tossing and tortured till dawn by you, visions of you, then you're gone. The shock bleeds the red from my face, when i hear someone's taken my place. How could love be so thoughtless, so cruel? When all, all that i did was for you...
bmaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

diz is nice...tenkz for sharing :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bmaz]:thumbsup:[/quote] plz avoid spamming :o
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thx 4 sharing..[/b]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nice, but maybe u should provide some screenshot or live preview..[/b]
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

this is cool
seiteki_cai
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill try this one.. :eh: :thumbsup:
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tnx for sharing
Benz812
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Guys for those who use my Flash chat ( old version 6.7 ) please to inform you that i upgrade my chat to version 6.8 this version i add a mp3 music each room.. heres the new CODES[/b] [quote]</script> <noscript> <DIV id="flashchat"> <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,19,0" width="634" height="476"> <param name=movie value="http://host8.123flashchat.com/codedspirit/123flashchat.swf?init_host=host8.123flashchat.com&init_port=51127&init_group=codedspirit&init_host_s=host5.123flashchat.com&init_port_s=80&init_host_h=chat3.123flashchat.com&init_port_h=80"> <param name=quality value=high> <embed src="http://host8.123flashchat.com/codedspirit/123flashchat.swf?init_host=host8.123flashchat.com&init_port=51127&init_group=codedspirit&init_host_s=host5.123flashchat.com&init_port_s=80&init_host_h=chat3.123flashchat.com&init_port_h=80" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="634" height="476"> </embed> </object> </Div> </noscript> </html>[/quote] [b]Preview of Flash Chat[/b] http://pinoy-chat.com/index.php?cmd=/public/user/name_Benz/ [b]you can use this Flash chat to Friendster overlay and non overlay myspace and pinoy-chat you want to try it simple Click guess box then type whatever name you want then Click Log In then Click the room you want to enter..[/b]

Last edited by Benz812 (2007-10-22 15:59:12)

carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][quote][i][b]LoVe iT.. ThnkS foR shariN'[/b][/i][/quote] [/quote] [/align]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]thx for sharing!![/b]
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

teinx..nice codes..
artmannn
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Guys heres the coolest Chatroom ever this Flash chat has cam,audio access got add buddy list,ignore,private conversation, change nickname,share image if you have no cam, got 5 rooms to choice an

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:03

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy