• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]subordinates for MODS?[/i] May i suggest a rule wherein MODS can/has the option to hire his/her own chosen subordinate/aide/helper/assistant (or whatever you want to call it :lol:

Pages: 1

Original Title: [i]subordinates for MODS?[/i] May i suggest a rule wherein MODS can/has the option to hire his/her own chosen subordinate/aide/helper/assistant (or whatever you want to call it :lol:

wsaenotsock
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]subordinates for MODS?[/i] May i suggest a rule wherein MODS can/has the option to hire his/her own chosen subordinate/aide/helper/assistant (or whatever you want to call it :lol:

Original Title: [i]subordinates for MODS?[/i] May i suggest a rule wherein MODS can/has the option to hire his/her own chosen subordinate/aide/helper/assistant (or whatever you want to call it :lol: ) to help maintain and regulate his/her own section/area around the forum. Now i know I'm not a mod but i believe that this would be helpful to the moderators and also to certain members, like myself, who are aspiring to be one as well thanks and godbless :)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 12:08:28)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]subordinates for MODS?[/i] May i suggest a rule wherein MODS can/has the option to hire his/her own chosen subordinate/aide/helper/assistant (or whatever you want to call it :lol:

lol. no need for subordinates. we all moderators treat each other equally. if you want to be a moderate, you dont have to be inferior to us
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]subordinates for MODS?[/i] May i suggest a rule wherein MODS can/has the option to hire his/her own chosen subordinate/aide/helper/assistant (or whatever you want to call it :lol:

:arrow: and that's the reason why there are LOTS of moderators in each section. to monitor the section while the other one is not on ftalk. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hehe, well if you want to be a moderator.. you can pm admin.. if you know to urself that u have the confidence how to be a moderator. ;) sori for that offtopic. lol
wsaenotsock
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]hehe, well if you want to be a moderator.. you can pm admin.. if you know to urself that u have the confidence how to be a moderator. wink sori for that offtopic. lol[/quote] nah it's fine, thanks man
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

being a mod is difficult.. :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just click on the [b]"report"[/b] button if someone violated the rules :penguin:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesz just click report!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

you can be an assistant dude. just report if you saw a spammer or what so ever they call it.. hehe! :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think he suggested that because most mods are inactive now!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: actually there's a new batch of moderators if you haven't noticed it =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I knew that!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]subordinates for MODS?[/i] May i suggest a rule wherein MODS can/has the option to hire his/her own chosen subordinate/aide/helper/assistant (or whatever you want to call it :lol:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy