• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]16 March 2008 - It is safe to generate your codes now.[/b] This update was made because of the recent Friendster filtration -------- Jan 22, 2008 Changelog: [quote]Version 11: [ stable] *major f

Pages: 12344

[b]16 March 2008 - It is safe to generate your codes now.[/b] This update was made because of the recent Friendster filtration -------- Jan 22, 2008 Changelog: [quote]Version 11: [ stable] *major f

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]16 March 2008 - It is safe to generate your codes now.[/b] This update was made because of the recent Friendster filtration -------- Jan 22, 2008 Changelog: [quote]Version 11: [ stable] *major f

[b]16 March 2008 - It is safe to generate your codes now.[/b] This update was made because of the recent Friendster filtration -------- Jan 22, 2008 Changelog: [quote]Version 11: [ stable] *major fixed for the latest friendster update *updated AJAX request using JE41's method[/quote] -------- > Sept 8, 2007 It is safe to generate your codes now! -------- > Sept 7, 2007 [quote=markyctrigger]Friendster filtered the latest hole... your profile will still work just dont regenerate your profiles yet... I need to finish the auto update generator so they cant see the hole we're using again please be patient Wave lucky for those who are using OG++ they only need to generate codes once. ok here's the hole... http://www.friendster.com/mctrigger[/quote] --------- September 6, 2007 Update I tested the OGdiaz and OGvX. It seems that the OGdiaz has failed but OGvX works perfect. http://www.friendster.com/OGdiaz << dont use this for the mean time. http://www.markyctrigger.com/OGvX.html << use this OG. regenerate now! [quote][b]Tips[/b] > Save always your HTML code and the generated codes in a separate notepad files so you will have backups. > Create a TEST friendster account so your personal friendster account will not affect the faulty changes. > Read announcements and reminders in FriendsterTalk and/or Markyctrigger before regenerating your codes.[/quote] ------------- It is now on stable state. Regenerate your HTML codes now! [b]Some Details:[/b] [quote][u][b]Changelog:[/b][/u] Version 10.4: [ stable] *fixed last login addon *added redirect for the new friendster URL *added auto redirect when the visitors are not logged-in when viewing overlay profiles *fixed IE7's setTimeout as for the next version which is version 10.8 we'll not use the redirect method anymore Version 10: *improved anti-fakelogin by JE41 *imrpoved anti-worm *integrated hide default profile and profile chooser *removed activation for add-on moderators *revised code *fixed mozilla firefox DOMContentLoaded *changed encryption from ASCII to base64[/quote] just check it out: http://www.markyctrigger.com have fun OG Users!!! :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-17 22:32:25)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]16 March 2008 - It is safe to generate your codes now.[/b] This update was made because of the recent Friendster filtration -------- Jan 22, 2008 Changelog: [quote]Version 11: [ stable] *major f

wow tnx for sharing it@!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]16 March 2008 - It is safe to generate your codes now.[/b] This update was made because of the recent Friendster filtration -------- Jan 22, 2008 Changelog: [quote]Version 11: [ stable] *major f

hahaha.. that's why im not gonna use it yet. it might ruin my profile. i'll wait until it reach its stable phase. i thought OGvX can generate codes for friendster, multiply, downelink, and xanga. hahaha.. that's what i think before. it will be awesome if mark can do that. haha
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol..if that would happen, it can be the most amazing generator ever dude.. :lol: and anyways.. im using the OGvX now.. =) hehe..hmhm.. it really has bugs.. my profile doesnt show in IE.. :wasted: But i know mark will fix it.. :lol: :penguin:
~:+' eL '+:~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah! tanx bru! now i can design my overlay :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I become quite interested in this OGvX but I dont know where to start... :wasted:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]lol..if that would happen, it can be the most amazing generator ever dude.. :lol: and anyways.. im using the OGvX now.. =) hehe..hmhm.. it really has bugs.. my profile doesnt show in IE.. :wasted: But i know mark will fix it.. :lol: :penguin:[/quote] :arrow: i viewd your profile a while ago and it looks ok :thumbsup: (IE 7)
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow... nice! cool for all overlay users![/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=xavierkym]lol..if that would happen, it can be the most amazing generator ever dude.. :lol: and anyways.. im using the OGvX now.. =) hehe..hmhm.. it really has bugs.. my profile doesnt show in IE.. :wasted: But i know mark will fix it.. :lol: :penguin:[/quote] :arrow: i viewd your profile a while ago and it looks ok :thumbsup: (IE 7)[/quote] ow really?? tnx trish.. ;) hmhm.. maybe i ddnt refresh.. lol and [b]@diabolicious[/b] overlay needs html learning.. but there ar different types of styles.. what i know to make is the table style and image slicing style.. it is important to create boxes and ect.. nyahaha.. but if you are starting just like me.. better use premades and study how its done.. :D

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-23 12:19:41)

loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is it really OK :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ,i'm really hate bugs.And this is my first time of making overlay
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmhm.. i think use the standard version first.. coz marky is not online for two days.. he said that he will just update it on sunday.. =)
AldrinM
» n00b
1969-12-31

im new to dis whole overlays stuff but i found a couple of bugs in this thing... everything is fine when you first view ur profile (first time only) when you view your profile more than once, 2 things might happen: 1) overlay wont appear but the mp3 playlist and such will also the img source of your background would show on the bottom, 2nd your profile might not show at all.--i have no clue how this happens because i have cox internet-- oh yea another thing is dat after i log off my profile and tried to log back in, it would not let me log in at all,,,i thought i lost my account or sometin, but i found out that all you have to do is clear your internet history and stuff, but thats a pain to do so many times... otherwise its great!
francedaturd
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing it :thumbsup: i dont have my overlay though :eh:
scream_dicta
» n00b
1969-12-31

OGvx is nice but the problem is there is no add-ons..T_T
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ lol.. what r u talking about?? the add-ons are working fine.. u just have to use the updated code.. =)
xtraqoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

i try it but it workz ,, but f mah frenz check out mah profile it did nt work . . . plz help meh im overlay uzer . . . :(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how can we check it if u did not provide any link to ur profile
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sorry for the double post. regenerate your HTML codes now using OGvX!!!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah.. i was shocked when i viewwed my profile it said regenrate you codes again.. :lol: eniweizz.. its okei now.. :eh:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its nice aytz?? :eh: :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]16 March 2008 - It is safe to generate your codes now.[/b] This update was made because of the recent Friendster filtration -------- Jan 22, 2008 Changelog: [quote]Version 11: [ stable] *major f

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:45

[ 13 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy