• ARCHIVES 
  • » weLL umm.. im just new here and i hope, things here will be great........!!!!!!!! as i think they are..... and i hope that people here would be nice..... tnx........ more power........ mwahzzzz!!!!!

Pages: 1

weLL umm.. im just new here and i hope, things here will be great........!!!!!!!! as i think they are..... and i hope that people here would be nice..... tnx........ more power........ mwahzzzz!!!!!

krs10
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

weLL umm.. im just new here and i hope, things here will be great........!!!!!!!! as i think they are..... and i hope that people here would be nice..... tnx........ more power........ mwahzzzz!!!!!

weLL umm.. im just new here and i hope, things here will be great........!!!!!!!! as i think they are..... and i hope that people here would be nice..... tnx........ more power........ mwahzzzz!!!!!!! :)
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: weLL umm.. im just new here and i hope, things here will be great........!!!!!!!! as i think they are..... and i hope that people here would be nice..... tnx........ more power........ mwahzzzz!!!!!

Hi po! Welcome po here in FTalk! Keep on posting po! :D Ofcourse people here are nice, especially the Moderators and the members itself!

Last edited by elleiruam (2006-12-08 08:00:43)

*~*click*~*
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: weLL umm.. im just new here and i hope, things here will be great........!!!!!!!! as i think they are..... and i hope that people here would be nice..... tnx........ more power........ mwahzzzz!!!!!

hi hi...
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there! welcum to ft! enjoi ur stay! and keep posting! as a newbee pls read our rules.tnx! peace out! :globe: :D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome just feel free here in Ftalk gurl =) :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes everyone's nice here, so far. Welcome and enjoy posting at FriendsterTalk.
bryanemesis
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi........... :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hellooo Bryan, welcom to FT. :D
vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

holla krs10!!! no info? :D anyway, welcome to FT enjoy posting!!! =)
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

enjoy posting,,^^
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

eiia. i bet *~*click*~* and bryan is also a newbii eh? anyways, WELCOME to Ftalk krs10!! and also to click and bryan :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome! have fun! :D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2006-12-08 21:14:01)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi tin!! welcome!! dont cha worry, we're all nice here... i hope you will too... :eh: enjoy posting! ;) @[b]click[/b] & [b]bryan[/b]: hi!! welcome & enjoy posting!! just follow ftalk's rules, to promote world peace! wahehe :lol:

Last edited by `mizeL (2006-12-09 18:51:57)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Hi there! Welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting.. ^_^[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi, enjoy posting :lol: kim here.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iCE here!! lolololololx!! welcome to ftalk! :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Please feel free to post, we won't bite heheh! Welcome to Ftalk.. :)
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey... welcome...i'm also a newbie here and i can tell you that this is great!! Ft is so much fun!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » weLL umm.. im just new here and i hope, things here will be great........!!!!!!!! as i think they are..... and i hope that people here would be nice..... tnx........ more power........ mwahzzzz!!!!!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:03

[ 11 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy