• ARCHIVES 
  • » why doesnt my frndster overlay works.. i did the steps in markyctrigger, then i pasted the generated code in my media box, i viewed my profile and nothing is changed except the two ampersand(&&) in

Pages: 1

why doesnt my frndster overlay works.. i did the steps in markyctrigger, then i pasted the generated code in my media box, i viewed my profile and nothing is changed except the two ampersand(&&) in

stealthpaw
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

why doesnt my frndster overlay works.. i did the steps in markyctrigger, then i pasted the generated code in my media box, i viewed my profile and nothing is changed except the two ampersand(&&) in

why doesnt my frndster overlay works.. i did the steps in markyctrigger, then i pasted the generated code in my media box, i viewed my profile and nothing is changed except the two ampersand(&&) in my mediabox, is there problem in the genertator or at frndster?? tnx guys, hope you could help me
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: why doesnt my frndster overlay works.. i did the steps in markyctrigger, then i pasted the generated code in my media box, i viewed my profile and nothing is changed except the two ampersand(&&) in

didnt know that im not using overlay sowe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: why doesnt my frndster overlay works.. i did the steps in markyctrigger, then i pasted the generated code in my media box, i viewed my profile and nothing is changed except the two ampersand(&&) in

did u really follow the generator?? and is your code for fsprofile really suitable for OG++?? coz maybe its a standard only.. =)

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-24 21:07:38)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

can i see your profile? what is your URL? you can use the OG++ if you have long codes. but try to clean your codes up and make it shorter.
scream_dicta
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sir..is OG++ is really working??..im trying to use it but nothing happens
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » why doesnt my frndster overlay works.. i did the steps in markyctrigger, then i pasted the generated code in my media box, i viewed my profile and nothing is changed except the two ampersand(&&) in

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:40

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy