• ARCHIVES 
  • » to all granado espada players out there! what do you think of GE going p2p (pay to play)? well of course i don't like it :P what about you guys?

Pages: 1

to all granado espada players out there! what do you think of GE going p2p (pay to play)? well of course i don't like it :P what about you guys?

heartcore
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

to all granado espada players out there! what do you think of GE going p2p (pay to play)? well of course i don't like it :P what about you guys?

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: to all granado espada players out there! what do you think of GE going p2p (pay to play)? well of course i don't like it :P what about you guys?

Well I don't know this game but the title is kinda unique :) sounds like an Spanish word right :question:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to all granado espada players out there! what do you think of GE going p2p (pay to play)? well of course i don't like it :P what about you guys?

yeah... its kinda like that... and its MMORPG! :D you can know more about it here: :arrow: [url=http://ge.iahgames.com]Granado Espada Site[/url] :D
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awtz p2p i dont like game that have an pay time except ragnarok online im a noob in GE i only have lvl 40 lvl 20 lvl 20
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol... my strongest is a lvl 38 musketeer and scout... and a lvl 37 wizard... haha XD i agree with hte p2p thing you said... when i was addicted to ragnarok, i didnt care how much i'd spend in game time just to play RO and reach lvl 99! haha... unfortunately, i never reached 99 cause i realized that i lost too much money... then i quit RO... and since then, i hated pay to play online games :lol:
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes its free 2 play now
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to all granado espada players out there! what do you think of GE going p2p (pay to play)? well of course i don't like it :P what about you guys?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:33

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy