• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]woohoooo!! They replaced the OP and ED sequences this week with previews for the upcoming Bleach movie, "Memories of Nobody" :thumbsup: This preview certainly did its job in getting me excited a

Pages: 12

[b]woohoooo!! They replaced the OP and ED sequences this week with previews for the upcoming Bleach movie, "Memories of Nobody" :thumbsup: This preview certainly did its job in getting me excited a

tetums
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]woohoooo!! They replaced the OP and ED sequences this week with previews for the upcoming Bleach movie, "Memories of Nobody" :thumbsup: This preview certainly did its job in getting me excited a

[align=center][img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x134/matet03/Bleachposter.jpg[/img] the DVD of this movie will be released on Sept. 5, 2007 :D i can't wait :lol: [/align]
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]woohoooo!! They replaced the OP and ED sequences this week with previews for the upcoming Bleach movie, "Memories of Nobody" :thumbsup: This preview certainly did its job in getting me excited a

^ ^ really? thanks for the info.. one month to go!! yey!

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-08-27 23:17:22)

tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i already watched this movie :D it's really good! ichigo rules! :eh: and i hate senna.. ehehe.. cuz i love ichi-kun..

Last edited by tetums (2007-09-29 23:37:58)

jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i so exited to watch dis
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i watched it... and it's sooooo cool!!! [spoiler]actually... actually senna is the "new girl" of ichigo other than rukia... hehehehe :D and i almost cried because of the ending... cause senna died.. and reincarnated again!! hehehe.,.[/spoiler]

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-09-21 14:42:16)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lolz.. don't be a spoiler :wallbash: anywayz waiting for the next movie [they say it'll be on this coming december?]

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-09-21 14:42:39)

~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oooopppsssssssss.... really sorry!! don't know ehh!! hehehehehe.,.,.,.,. really reallt sorry!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hekhek.. try to use the spoiler tags.. [spoiler]like this one :D [/spoiler]
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa??!! i don't wanna be a spoiler.,. it's just that i don't know that i am now spoiling :D hahhahaha!!
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

i havent seen the movie buy my brother told me it was cool..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=~*~cute~*~][color=white]i watched it... and it's sooooo cool!!! actually... actually senna is the "new girl" of ichigo other than rukia... hehehehe :D and i almost cried because of the ending... cause senna died.. and reincarnated again!! hehehe.,.[/color][/quote] Pls put it inside a spoiler tag. [b]@ topic:[/b] the movie's nice, nice, and nice. so nice. :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-> Edited [b]~*~cute~*~[/b]'s post. Spoiler Tags applied. @topic: Havent seen the movie, but my friends said it was good. =|
Ur--g1rlfr1end
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've seen it na.. its kindi cool movie for bleach.. the girls is so cool.. but she's the key for the enemies success.. anyway try to watch it in animeblogz.com.. posted by pampy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ahw .i watched the movie already(with english sub) it was really great it almost made me cry at the last part where ichigo was carying senna to see senna's family grave and to see her name there they were like lovers there (very dramatic part)[i] and i dont think that senna is the daughter of ichigo! :lol: (i think senna is more compatible to ichigo than rukia in that movie dont you think so?) [/b][/i] [align=center]here is a pic of what im trying to say! [img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rei_rihatsu69/bleach%20stuff/bleach%20memories%20of%20nobody/bleach-movie-437-animestockscom.jpg[/img] [img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rei_rihatsu69/bleach%20stuff/bleach%20memories%20of%20nobody/bleach-movie-443-animestockscom.jpg[/img] [/align]

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-09-23 15:38:04)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

another spoiler!!! :o omg! :ninja: help!
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Liked the show. But im not satisfied.. I liked the fight scene.. =3
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really like the ending theme.. Sen No Yoru Wo Koete.. :D i really like Aqua Timez.. and i like the meaning of the song.. it suits this movie.. :D but I HATE SENNA.. ehheheh.. cuz i love kurosaki-kun.. ~*15*~ :D
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#9900ff] :rose: i hv watch it...soi fong really awesome... defected enemies in quite a short time... byakuya really cool...senbonzakura kageyoshi...[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]woohoooo!! They replaced the OP and ED sequences this week with previews for the upcoming Bleach movie, "Memories of Nobody" :thumbsup: This preview certainly did its job in getting me excited a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy