• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ive been using this overlay and seeing it after genaratibg to markytriger,, but when I saw the appearnce in both browser they are different, can anybody know this for me to saw this overlay in both br

Pages: 1

Ive been using this overlay and seeing it after genaratibg to markytriger,, but when I saw the appearnce in both browser they are different, can anybody know this for me to saw this overlay in both br

multong_iyakin3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ive been using this overlay and seeing it after genaratibg to markytriger,, but when I saw the appearnce in both browser they are different, can anybody know this for me to saw this overlay in both br

Ive been using this overlay and seeing it after genaratibg to markytriger,, but when I saw the appearnce in both browser they are different, can anybody know this for me to saw this overlay in both browser the same?????tnx :wallbash: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Ive been using this overlay and seeing it after genaratibg to markytriger,, but when I saw the appearnce in both browser they are different, can anybody know this for me to saw this overlay in both br

it is because IE and FF have some codes different from each other. so before u use any overlay, see to it that it will work perfectly in IE and FF before generating it so you can save time. like mine, i did several testings using other accounts before applying it to my personal profile.
multong_iyakin3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ive been using this overlay and seeing it after genaratibg to markytriger,, but when I saw the appearnce in both browser they are different, can anybody know this for me to saw this overlay in both br

everything is ok,, I like the appearnce of my page in IE but when I switch to FF the content are much more wider than the appearnce in IE... any body?? what shoud I do to make it same on different browser?? :( :( :(
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

before anything else.. do first a trial and error.. save first your codes as overlay.html in a file hosting site then just open it and youll see its appearance.. but of course w/o the modules.. roflmao.. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

even if you dont upload it in a webhost, you can still test your html document by opening your saved html document using IE and/or FF. like xaviarkym said, you must "TAE" trial and error. nyahaha
multong_iyakin3
» n00b
1969-12-31

yap.. ill use the html as an xtension by TAE but codes was so hard and it dwells on both browser... haiizzzz
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ive been using this overlay and seeing it after genaratibg to markytriger,, but when I saw the appearnce in both browser they are different, can anybody know this for me to saw this overlay in both br

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:26

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy