• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Cbox !![/i] pls. host a premium cbox here so that the members can easily communicate with the friendster experts =)

Pages: 1

Original Title: [i]Cbox !![/i] pls. host a premium cbox here so that the members can easily communicate with the friendster experts =)

~jps~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]Cbox !![/i] pls. host a premium cbox here so that the members can easily communicate with the friendster experts =)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 12:01:37)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Cbox !![/i] pls. host a premium cbox here so that the members can easily communicate with the friendster experts =)

you can pm each other right? :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Cbox !![/i] pls. host a premium cbox here so that the members can easily communicate with the friendster experts =)

:arrow: and besides we have out chatbox on the upper part of the index page =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You can also use through via email, text, Yim and etc...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you mean a cbox with auto refresh? and picture enable capability?
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't get your topic jps, we have a cbox already right?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes we have an chatbox in the index!! :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if we use a cbox, it will have so many spams. what is the use of the forum if you want to post your questions in the chatbox? we are not online 24/7 (18/7 only? haha)
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] :) the cbox in the upper part of the index is too slow i suggest that you host a cbox like this www.friendster-tweakers.cbox.ws or replace the current chatbox with the latter. :D [/align]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. if you use a subdomain, you do not need the www hahaha... and the word latter has a different meaning. anyway, a premium cbox is required for our site. it is not mandatory to have a chatbox, but majority suggest it. i wont provide a premium cbox for this. it is a waste of money. $2 a month is more than enough.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is it 2$ a month????? roflmao... guys, the chatbox in the index page or i mean the antiposer chatbox is very cool already.. its not laggish.. :cool:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i agree with you xavier our cbox here is very kewll and its not laggish
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=~jps~][align=center] :) the cbox in the upper part of the index is too slow i suggest that you host a cbox like this www.friendster-tweakers.cbox.ws or replace the current chatbox with the latter. :D [/align][/quote] Before when ftalk is using a shoutmix chatbox members are complaining about it.. then now you're complaining too to the chatbox we have today.. i think you guys are kinda demanding :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Cbox !![/i] pls. host a premium cbox here so that the members can easily communicate with the friendster experts =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy