• ARCHIVES 
  • » look at my comment box. the picture contains it was too large X_X. and while my friends continue send me comment. the box go larger and larger until it ruins my page T_T look at my profile at my sig

Pages: 1

look at my comment box. the picture contains it was too large X_X. and while my friends continue send me comment. the box go larger and larger until it ruins my page T_T look at my profile at my sig

rhyme_w/out_reason
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

look at my comment box. the picture contains it was too large X_X. and while my friends continue send me comment. the box go larger and larger until it ruins my page T_T look at my profile at my sig

look at my comment box. the picture contains it was too large X_X. and while my friends continue send me comment. the box go larger and larger until it ruins my page T_T look at my profile at my signature
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: look at my comment box. the picture contains it was too large X_X. and while my friends continue send me comment. the box go larger and larger until it ruins my page T_T look at my profile at my sig

your profile is not using overlay.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: look at my comment box. the picture contains it was too large X_X. and while my friends continue send me comment. the box go larger and larger until it ruins my page T_T look at my profile at my sig

i see no overlay :ninja:
rhyme_w/out_reason
» n00b
1969-12-31

the overlay one? :arrow: [url=http://www.friendster.com/49023845]this link[/url]
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

i can see no overlay..
mitchai
» n00b
1969-12-31

kl
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » look at my comment box. the picture contains it was too large X_X. and while my friends continue send me comment. the box go larger and larger until it ruins my page T_T look at my profile at my sig

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:06

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy