• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]It's a funny cool trick, watch it. Of course you can't drink beer if you're under age.[/i] :lol: [quote][align=center][color=brown][b]HOW TO SCORE A FREE BEER[/b][/color] [i]How to get a free be

Pages: 1

[i]It's a funny cool trick, watch it. Of course you can't drink beer if you're under age.[/i] :lol: [quote][align=center][color=brown][b]HOW TO SCORE A FREE BEER[/b][/color] [i]How to get a free be

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]It's a funny cool trick, watch it. Of course you can't drink beer if you're under age.[/i] :lol: [quote][align=center][color=brown][b]HOW TO SCORE A FREE BEER[/b][/color] [i]How to get a free be

[i]It's a funny cool trick, watch it. Of course you can't drink beer if you're under age.[/i] :lol: [quote][align=center][color=brown][b]HOW TO SCORE A FREE BEER[/b][/color] [i]How to get a free beer using simple geometry.[/i] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bisGT2H-fng[/youtube][/align][/quote]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]It's a funny cool trick, watch it. Of course you can't drink beer if you're under age.[/i] :lol: [quote][align=center][color=brown][b]HOW TO SCORE A FREE BEER[/b][/color] [i]How to get a free be

Woahhhh!! That's really amazing! I am going to use this trick in the future. =)
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]It's a funny cool trick, watch it. Of course you can't drink beer if you're under age.[/i] :lol: [quote][align=center][color=brown][b]HOW TO SCORE A FREE BEER[/b][/color] [i]How to get a free be

wow!! i've been thinking what will be the use of my skills in mathemetics (geometry & trig to be specific) since my course is nursing.. now i know what to do w/ it!! nyahaha.. =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If you can't get a free beer, get an extra Coke instead. :D I think it works too with a [b]Coke can[/b].
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I dont drink beer..i just go clubbing..LOL
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahah.! its now no longer available.!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]ahah.! its now longeravailable[/quote] i agree with him [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/zvpnwn.jpg[/img]
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]the video is no longer available...:([/align]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Repost here [url]http://theftalk.com/t32993-Post-Funny-Video-here%21.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]It's a funny cool trick, watch it. Of course you can't drink beer if you're under age.[/i] :lol: [quote][align=center][color=brown][b]HOW TO SCORE A FREE BEER[/b][/color] [i]How to get a free be

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:22

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy