• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some kinds like you give pictures -avatar, signnature or anything- or song (the url) to any member here in FT. It's sincerely given. Not because of a request

Pages: 1

Some kinds like you give pictures -avatar, signnature or anything- or song (the url) to any member here in FT. It's sincerely given. Not because of a request

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Some kinds like you give pictures -avatar, signnature or anything- or song (the url) to any member here in FT. It's sincerely given. Not because of a request

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Some kinds like you give pictures -avatar, signnature or anything- or song (the url) to any member here in FT. It's sincerely given. Not because of a request

wow.. i love ur suggestion tama... hope admin agrees with this one =)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Some kinds like you give pictures -avatar, signnature or anything- or song (the url) to any member here in FT. It's sincerely given. Not because of a request

yeah,me too.agree with yer suggestion!
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is a nice suggestion I remember you gave us a gift you know the cupcake?,,its cute!,,hihi ^^
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and christmas is coming, also FT's members birthday. If we can't see each other to give a real gift, why don't we give a "gift"?
admin
» FTalkManiac

Hey this is a good idea, but rather than create a new section I think its better to create a special thread for special occasion like this, maybe in the boys & girls or fun corner, and ask the moderator to make the topic sticky. :)
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm..nice can i give an advance gift to ul..i hope you like my gift to ul my friends.. :crybaby: [b]Merry Christmas[/b] to ul :rose: :kiss: :globe: :gift: [img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/FeenQueGurL/giftftalk.gif[/img]
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Waa! How cute!! It's so alive!! The animation is amazing!! :O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some kinds like you give pictures -avatar, signnature or anything- or song (the url) to any member here in FT. It's sincerely given. Not because of a request

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 12 queries - 0.674 second ]
Privacy Policy