• ARCHIVES 
  • » Execute your 3d pinball game, then when it has finished loading type the words: [b]hidden test[/b] now try moving your mouse around. notice anything? like the ball following wherever you point? :lo

Pages: 1

Execute your 3d pinball game, then when it has finished loading type the words: [b]hidden test[/b] now try moving your mouse around. notice anything? like the ball following wherever you point? :lo

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Execute your 3d pinball game, then when it has finished loading type the words: [b]hidden test[/b] now try moving your mouse around. notice anything? like the ball following wherever you point? :lo

Execute your 3d pinball game, then when it has finished loading type the words: [b]hidden test[/b] now try moving your mouse around. notice anything? like the ball following wherever you point? :lol: now try to press [b]h[/b] and the high scores will come up and register a score of a billion that you can put your name on. and finally press [b]r[/b]. You get promoted to a higher rank in the game I wish I knew this trick back when i was in computer class :lol: it's like magic!

Last edited by shakiro214 (2007-08-30 01:57:55)

'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Execute your 3d pinball game, then when it has finished loading type the words: [b]hidden test[/b] now try moving your mouse around. notice anything? like the ball following wherever you point? :lo

. wow.. nice trick.. haha,. :eh: :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Execute your 3d pinball game, then when it has finished loading type the words: [b]hidden test[/b] now try moving your mouse around. notice anything? like the ball following wherever you point? :lo

Darn.. I didn't got it to work. :lol: I'm not sure why.
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. that was cool =) :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Darn.. I didn't got it to work. :lol: I'm not sure why.[/quote] there is no sound to signal if the code is unlocked. uhmm, try holding the left click button on the mouse to move the ball =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wee! Thanks for this! I'll try it. :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i typed again [b]r[/b] a few times constantly, then i arrived to Fleet Admiral. there was even commander, lt. commander., but the last that i got was [b]Fleet Admiral[/b] :thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hehehe this trick is kinda ancient . anyhow . its cool [/b] [b]Here are some other tricks [/b] [b]1. To get one extra ball. [/b] type 1max. [b]2. To get unlimited balls. [/b] type bmax. [b]3. Activate the Gravity Well. [/b] type gmax. [b] 4. To get a promotion of one rank. [/b] type rmax. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha, thanks shakiro.. I'll try it again. :lol:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

And this whole time, I thought there was only 1 extra rank :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hahah i dont know this nice one shak is there any trick like your computer will transform into a robot by typing [b]rtransform[/b] hahaha lol :lol: =D
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol! I wish I knew this code when I was still in High School! hehe! Cool trick!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow tnx 4 sharing weeeeeeeee
rhegie02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Trick Hehehe I Got A High Score Now ^^ Thanks... :thumbsup:
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] nice trick!! [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Execute your 3d pinball game, then when it has finished loading type the words: [b]hidden test[/b] now try moving your mouse around. notice anything? like the ball following wherever you point? :lo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy