• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna ask if the status in life really affects relationship.....??????how?

Pages: 1

just wanna ask if the status in life really affects relationship.....??????how?

sasukeaztig21
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna ask if the status in life really affects relationship.....??????how?

to others...but for meh..its not.. its still depends on how you love each other and willing to risk anything for the sake of your love..^^
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna ask if the status in life really affects relationship.....??????how?

status?? you mean singel, in a relationsship or married? or status in terms of income brackets?? like working class for example?? if it's about income... maybe not for most... but in my previous relationship.. it was a LDR... status is indeed a factor.. b'coz money is needed for good communication...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes it does. Especially with sensitive/insecure people. It's unavoidable really, it can happen to anybody. It happens a lot too in Hollywood. A man can get really jealous and frustrated when his girl is more successful than him. Here's an article w/ Hollywood star Ethan Hawke about status and marriage. [i]Ethan Hawke was Uma Thurman's (Kill Bill) former husband.[/i] [b]Ethan Hawke says celeb marriage can suffer, When one partner has more success than the other (READ)[/b] http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/17/arts/NA-A-E-CEL-US-Ethan-Hawke.php

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-27 23:44:33)

wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guess yes =) :wallbash:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh was that the one your talking too...ooopsz...i thought the status his talking about was the Rich-Poor relationship..... :wallbash:

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2007-08-28 08:05:25)

shizzle152k6
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you was broke..i mean like STONE BROKE... this one could affect the relationship youd been having.. Although some say..Money is not needed on love... "CMON!! Let's all be realistic in life..".. Simple things can make relationship grow happy...with a little amount of money........ watching movies costs you some G's... How about your fare going to the mall...wouldn't you need some coins for that? How bout a little treat on a fast food....a simple date...you know... something like that...
fiya
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think YES... Because different status have different experiences and way of thinking.... because of this it affects people when they are in a relationship....
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It does... i feel happy and insecure at the same time whenever he does better in everything i do... :smoke:
sasukeaztig21
» n00b
1969-12-31

woohh thanks guys im a lil bit younger .... thats why i dont know serious matters like that...those explanations will be very helpful for those who are experiencing such kind of things!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes..it does.. it's a matter of curiosity.i guess..
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ ofcourse yes..but no... uhm wait im thinking i..uhm my answer is no.........love is for everybody thats all ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah for others..but for me..no :P (i dunno if my parents would allow me because they always say that i should marry a rich one) duh
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for some poeple yes...but for me no...:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It's not 4 me. :) [/b]
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]for me no..:D maybe for some[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it depends, as for me, yes :D some often say, that rich and poor dont stick to each other haha no attraction might happen. waa
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

status in life SHOULD not affect the relationship, unfortunately, it does :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna ask if the status in life really affects relationship.....??????how?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:41

[ 12 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy