• ARCHIVES 
  • » hahaha im a newbie and not enough talent to dessign a friendster so pls help me... :) :) :) thank you!! =)

Pages: 1

hahaha im a newbie and not enough talent to dessign a friendster so pls help me... :) :) :) thank you!! =)

angelkid20
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hahaha im a newbie and not enough talent to dessign a friendster so pls help me... :) :) :) thank you!! =)

n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hahaha im a newbie and not enough talent to dessign a friendster so pls help me... :) :) :) thank you!! =)

[b]just do follow d rules :) btw,welcome 2 ftalk ;) [/b]
diny
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hahaha im a newbie and not enough talent to dessign a friendster so pls help me... :) :) :) thank you!! =)

waaahh,, ang hirap nmn sundin ng iba e.. :cry:
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!!.. read d rules ok!.. have fun posting! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there welcome to ftalk!!! ;) have fun postin!! =)
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome!
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]welcome to fstalk.. enjoy and have fun... plss read da rules... see u around..ok!?! aytszzzz :wow: :thumbsup: [/color]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hello der!!! welcome here!!! enjoy posting and have fun..follow rules!!! see yah around>> =) [/b]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hi there ! Welcome 2 FTalk Forum. Have a nice posting.Cya :penguin: [/b]
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi! welcome here in ftalk! have fun! :D[/align]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello, Welcome To FriendsterTalk Forum. Enjoy And Be Active. Thanks! :D
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]welcome to fstalk... enjoy and have fun posting... plss read da rules... see u around ok!?!.... aytsz!! :wow: :thumbsup: [/color]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.com, angelkid20. Should you have any questions about the site, please do not hesitate to PM the moderators or other members here. We'll be happy to help you. Oh, and please follow the rules and regulations. Welcome again . See yah. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/welcome.jpg[/img]
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Welcome To FriendsterTalk .. ;) Enjoy Posting .. :eh: See You Around .. :D[/b] [img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee4/ozziexvii/Profile.jpg[/img][/align]
franklin008
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi!! can you help me about this js??? Please teach me how to use it properly plzzzzz. :( :( :(
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welc0me to ftalk..!!! juzt follow da rulez... :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hahaha im a newbie and not enough talent to dessign a friendster so pls help me... :) :) :) thank you!! =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:09

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy