• ARCHIVES 
  • » A have a little suggestion. Can you make a board about SCHOOL PROBLEM or anything related to school? This is for the students who are dying to search for their assignments. I mean, we can post HELPFUL

Pages: 1

A have a little suggestion. Can you make a board about SCHOOL PROBLEM or anything related to school? This is for the students who are dying to search for their assignments. I mean, we can post HELPFUL

iwannadieinyourarms
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

A have a little suggestion. Can you make a board about SCHOOL PROBLEM or anything related to school? This is for the students who are dying to search for their assignments. I mean, we can post HELPFUL

A have a little suggestion. Can you make a board about SCHOOL PROBLEM or anything related to school? This is for the students who are dying to search for their assignments. I mean, we can post HELPFUL websites for their assignments and projects. I think there's more leisure and pleasure here! I think its better if we learn something new while having fun! I mean related to academic subjects. :) Just give it a try! Agree or disagree friendstertalkers? =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: A have a little suggestion. Can you make a board about SCHOOL PROBLEM or anything related to school? This is for the students who are dying to search for their assignments. I mean, we can post HELPFUL

:arrow:[b] such topics can be posted in lounge or chit-chat.. but a lil change wont hurt..why not give it a try? wattcha think admin?[/b]
iwannadieinyourarms
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: A have a little suggestion. Can you make a board about SCHOOL PROBLEM or anything related to school? This is for the students who are dying to search for their assignments. I mean, we can post HELPFUL

If we post topics anything related to school problem in the chit-chat section, the forum will be MESSY. What i mean is, not organized. Well, it depends to the administrator because he owned this forum. Just giving a suggestion! :) World peace everyone=)
admin
» FTalkManiac

Yup, I've just added School forum section under Friendster Café :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A have a little suggestion. Can you make a board about SCHOOL PROBLEM or anything related to school? This is for the students who are dying to search for their assignments. I mean, we can post HELPFUL

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:23

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy