• ARCHIVES 
  • » can i suggest a thread entitled [b]layout requesting[/b] they will request layout because many is requesting layouts at css and PMing friendstertalk member i hope it is a good suggestion..

Pages: 12

can i suggest a thread entitled [b]layout requesting[/b] they will request layout because many is requesting layouts at css and PMing friendstertalk member i hope it is a good suggestion..

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can i suggest a thread entitled [b]layout requesting[/b] they will request layout because many is requesting layouts at css and PMing friendstertalk member i hope it is a good suggestion..

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: can i suggest a thread entitled [b]layout requesting[/b] they will request layout because many is requesting layouts at css and PMing friendstertalk member i hope it is a good suggestion..

Before when FTalk was quite new there was a section for that. But now people want everyone to learn how to edit their own profiles. You can't be spoon-fed all the time. :) [i]Read this post: http://theftalk.com/t8810-More-Layout-Requesting.html[/i]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: can i suggest a thread entitled [b]layout requesting[/b] they will request layout because many is requesting layouts at css and PMing friendstertalk member i hope it is a good suggestion..

ahh ok.//// i didnt know that a section like that before
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

They become lazy for this one. Copy pasting only hehehe :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

>> they can have their own profile by switpotato's most commonly used in css :P

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-28 00:50:02)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]They become lazy for this one. Copy pasting only hehehe :lol:[/quote] hehehe lol no they people want everyone to learn how to edit their own profiles
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^wow nice grammar :D well... obviously "no" they will be , like to be spoonfeeding ... ^ and they will not learn how to edit :thumbsdown: :wasted: :thumbsdown:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kimyasay10, you really don't get my point! Your suggestion is not worthy for those persistent people!
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]For my opinion if we will have threads like that it will be just so spammy and i think people will be so demanding to get what they really like and for instance, when they don't get what they want they will also start to pm the layoutmakers... then there goes the insomnia... lol![/b] [align=center][i]do you get my point?[/i][/align]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeh right and they must practice how to modify or cuztomize their profiles. Honestly speaking, I am lazy to update my profile due to friendster maintenance and friendster is totally banned here at school and I am contented what I have for now! It's not mandatory at all...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

People just keep on requesting but nothing was accomplished even one i think.. so why do we have to have such a thread :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: and who do you think will make the layout? =|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

meng will make the layout.. :lol: eniweiz.. hmhm.. not really a bad suggestion.. but i think one of friendstertalk's goal is 4 friendster users to [u][b]learn[/b][/u] on how to customize their profile.. hmhm.. we dont want spoonfeeding here actually.. and glad to say we have css layout section so that thos people who are lazy and just copy paste can have a layout.. actually, we are here to guide you.. :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@meng:[/b] haha, i think.. the css mods. hehehe. :D peace.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: lol. me is mod in css. toink. me is not make the layout. me is ah.. ah.. me is brain damaging =D we actually had a thread like that before but the members, instead of learning and making their own, they just wait for some people to do their request.. it's like we're teaching them to be lazy =|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah.. it goes like that.. but if that happens you make the layout. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oh sure. =D =D i'll make one. a very memorable layout for everyone =D =D =D =D =D a layout that does not look like a layout =D =D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. dun worry ate meng. we'll cheer for you :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: lolness.. =D me gonna running away if thats happening =D :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

This is not the Off-Topic Section so avoid irrelevant topics. I think we can have ONE topic for layout requests. But the thing is, we can OPEN that topic once or twice (day) a week only so we can prevent spams. It is like "first come, first serve" or "batch process"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can i suggest a thread entitled [b]layout requesting[/b] they will request layout because many is requesting layouts at css and PMing friendstertalk member i hope it is a good suggestion..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:47

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy