• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm.. i knw that pokemon was soo last century.. but i downloaded dis game last week, coz it sounds unfamiliar to me.. [b]for those who played pokemon before.. do u still remember the part in [i]MT.

Pages: 1

uhmm.. i knw that pokemon was soo last century.. but i downloaded dis game last week, coz it sounds unfamiliar to me.. [b]for those who played pokemon before.. do u still remember the part in [i]MT.

booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhmm.. i knw that pokemon was soo last century.. but i downloaded dis game last week, coz it sounds unfamiliar to me.. [b]for those who played pokemon before.. do u still remember the part in [i]MT.

uhmm.. i knw that pokemon was soo last century.. but i downloaded dis game last week, coz it sounds unfamiliar to me.. [b]for those who played pokemon before.. do u still remember the part in [i]MT. MOON[/i] where u'll choose from a dome or a helix fossil.. then the path will be opened then u can get through..[/b] in this version, after choosing a fossil, u'll need to surf so u can get to the next ladder.. [b]but i can't surf coz i hav no HMs..[/b] even if i used cheats.. the ladder on the next part doesn't work.. [b]I CAN'T GET OUT OF MT. MOON!![/b] the game just ends there.. [i]i wnna see CERULEAN CITY..[/i] :eh: help me pls.. :crybaby:

Last edited by booqalixeta♥ (2006-12-11 10:45:28)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: uhmm.. i knw that pokemon was soo last century.. but i downloaded dis game last week, coz it sounds unfamiliar to me.. [b]for those who played pokemon before.. do u still remember the part in [i]MT.

I heard about this game. But looks like you downloaded a FAKE game. :| [color=brown][b]Q:[/b] How to get pass through mount moon in pokemon chaos black? [b]A:[/b] You can't.[/color] [b]Read these:[/b] [url=http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060715004354AATuBHe]http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060715004354AATuBHe[/url] [url=http://www.gametalk.com/talk/pokemon/77169985.htm]http://www.gametalk.com/talk/pokemon/77169985.htm[/url]
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: uhmm.. i knw that pokemon was soo last century.. but i downloaded dis game last week, coz it sounds unfamiliar to me.. [b]for those who played pokemon before.. do u still remember the part in [i]MT.

[b][color=red]THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER[/color]: pokemon chaos black is not a legitimate game from nitendo... its not available for the GBA but can be downloaded from the net to be played on some PC emulators that allow GBA games to be played on the PC. since its a fake game there may be certain problems in the map layout and i would not suggest anyone to invest too much time into it. the only legit pokemon games on the GBA are Pokemon Ruby, Saphire & Emerals all based in Honnen and Pokemo Fire Red & Green Leaf based in Kanto... and i dont think i need to say that all of these games are just awesome! seacrest... out! [/b] olrayt, i found the answer.. aw. i thought it was cool.. hmp., :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah too bad.. Where did you download the game? And how big was the file? Just curious.. :D
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from limewire it's 16 MB.. :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh okay.. I thought iyou got it from bittorrent. :D
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the website??
unique_boi
» n00b
1969-12-31

This lke totally sucks. i cant get past mt.moon!!! i red on wikianswers it says- you go east and you should find a big rock pres a on the rock and it disapears leaving a laddeer go down the ladder and you come on the other side of the water blocking your way. wth does tht mean??????????????? HELP!!!! :crybaby: FYI: Chaos Black is not fake, it has the offical seal of nintendo! this stinks shit
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm addicted to pokemon too...
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Chaos Black? That games a fake :evil: . Ever played "Arcoiris" "Shiny Gold" and "Frigo Returns" versions ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm.. i knw that pokemon was soo last century.. but i downloaded dis game last week, coz it sounds unfamiliar to me.. [b]for those who played pokemon before.. do u still remember the part in [i]MT.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:46

[ 10 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy