• ARCHIVES 
  • » What does an overlayed profile look like? Links please :)

Pages: 123456..6

What does an overlayed profile look like? Links please :)

saychelle
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What does an overlayed profile look like? Links please :)

:cry: ahmmm..excuse me....ammm...i have found a pre made overlay then i dont know how to put it on my profile...!! any specific answer? :idea: pls....sorry if you found me too non sense....
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im having some problems. i put the codes at the media sect but nothing's going on. they said that i should put it at the tv sect?
requester_onLy
» n00b
1969-12-31

why can't i view my testi in an overLay profiLE?
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

overlay is hard to make. but it's cool.! :cool: :thumbsup:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][b] it's easy once you get used to it. actually i only learned it from the web.. try [url]http://www.htmldog.com[/url] and [url]http://www.w3schools.com[/url] for some tutorials then download some templates for you to practice on.. eventually, you will be able to make your own page.. a little patience and creativity will do the trick.. ^^,[/b][/quote] uhm can u teach me sum pls??
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

bluevoda.com 's website builder is easy to use. u can even make it for 30 mins only... images are ready. (they are the one will provide images, but if u have urs, u can still upload it... =) )
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried bluevoda once but because of my laziness i didnt bother to go to the software so i deleted it lol....i also suggest to learn html @ funky-chickens.com
thEnaMeIs....bAbyGuRl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is bluevoda free? :question:
livewire
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guyz, im a guy who love friendster but a has a little technical know how on terms regarding css and stuffs like overlay. all i know is that overlays are much better looking than the regular friendster layout. so its safe to say that i am the CUT and PASTE guy heheh. nwayz heres my question, i saw this layout i think its overlay at this link http://theftalk.com/t2334-Demon.html. i would like to apply it to my friendster account if its possible??? i downloaded the codes and paste it on my media box and css but nothing seems to work. what other steps do i need to do inorder to attain the desired layout ??? tnx in advance ??? again i am very dumb at this thing .... hehe
dhindin27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]panouh poh mkikita sa mismong profile iong mha testi?[/b] :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhindin27][b]panouh poh mkikita sa mismong profile iong mha testi?[/b] :crybaby:[/quote] No tagalogs please
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dhindin27][b]panouh poh mkikita sa mismong profile iong mha testi?[/b] :crybaby:[/quote] ha? please speak in english coz i dnt even understand your tagalog. if you want to add the auto update comments or testimonials in your overlay profile, go here http://theftalk.com/t2423-Auto-Update-Module-%5BOverlay%5D-Updated-June19.html and use the [b]module 5[/b] and its css styles
chanang
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud pm!!! u know, i have the codes..but i don't know what to do with it... do i have to paste it? if yes, where??? where and how??? anyone with a good heart... pls pls tell me.....
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=chanang]gud pm!!! u know, i have the codes..but i don't know what to do with it... do i have to paste it? if yes, where??? where and how??? anyone with a good heart... pls pls tell me.....[/quote] what code is it? is that a code for an overlay layout or the code for the reviews?
amuroXIII
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have already finished my layouts in bluevoda....what's the next step? i nid to register first or what? pls help me anyone with a good heart thank you so much! :cry: :crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

get the whole code u made from bluevoda, save it in a notepad so u have a backup file. go to www.markyctrigger.com then click the OGstandard or OG++ then follow the instruction there
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

use markyctrigger overlay generator to use overlay for friendster.....like ej said.....then paste it in media section... =)
calai
» n00b
1969-12-31

ughhhhhhh..this overlay is soooo hard.. well.. at least for me.. anyone who wants to help.. tell.. me.... thankx
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ spam. that's all located in our rules section. the BBcode link
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dont mind him meng, he'll be curse for a week.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What does an overlayed profile look like? Links please :)

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:24

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy