• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]QUESTION[/u][/b] :arrow: Have you (male/female) ask a guy about does he prefer girls who are cute or girls with attitude? :arrow: Haven't? :arrow: Guess what will be the answer?

Pages: 12

[b][u]QUESTION[/u][/b] :arrow: Have you (male/female) ask a guy about does he prefer girls who are cute or girls with attitude? :arrow: Haven't? :arrow: Guess what will be the answer?

soujirou
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][u]QUESTION[/u][/b] :arrow: Have you (male/female) ask a guy about does he prefer girls who are cute or girls with attitude? :arrow: Haven't? :arrow: Guess what will be the answer?

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]QUESTION[/u][/b] :arrow: Have you (male/female) ask a guy about does he prefer girls who are cute or girls with attitude? :arrow: Haven't? :arrow: Guess what will be the answer?

I have asked it many times to a guy, my ex's, best friend, gay friend! They much prefer girl's with attitude daw, coz they have an attitude din,, hihi :lol: It's fun daw diba if they are interesting & knows a lot about things! :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]QUESTION[/u][/b] :arrow: Have you (male/female) ask a guy about does he prefer girls who are cute or girls with attitude? :arrow: Haven't? :arrow: Guess what will be the answer?

Have asked that quite a few times.. Most of them said attitude is important [i](of course)[/i]. But one friend bluntly said he'd like to know the CUTE girl first. But if her attitude sucks, he'd let it go. Then he'll do it again later on --look for CUTE girls [i](who knows?)[/i]. :rolleyes: If you think about it.. you can't deny it really. We people are in awe of beauty and looks. Beauty enchants us.. So who gets noticed first? [b][i]Naturally, the beautiful...[/i][/b] Attitude will be noticed afterwards. In the end, they would choose the one with an attitude, daw...

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-12 12:29:55)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhm.yeah,ive asked it before. well, they prefer girls who are pretty or cute. can't blame them.lolz :lol:
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. guys here can't answer straight. they always give explanations. X
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Phbbbtt! ive asked tons of fwends... &the winner is.... Girls w/ attitude.. and guess why?! they said they like ung challenging na gurl.. nut ung gurl that do wut they told to do... & they even said that its kind of important when a gurl is rich so that they dunt alwaiz have to pay for their dates :)) its rili stupid i guess.. :-p well ok bye!
einghill_zelosa_onse
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: yup,ive ask dat but i knoe for sure even i,,rily prefers good-looking gurl/guyz!!! :mad: but dis tym i bliv dat der stil ppl hu chuzattitude, guess hu? mah tenshi!!!!! :P :thumbsup: well i didnt ask him,i just notice diz...cuz ive knew all of hiz x..and ofcourse ive ssen there faces,,, im not sayin' dat der awful...its just hiz d typca guy hu rily prefers cute onez!!!lol.....dats true..... :O dats y i know hiz not inluv w/ lookz!! weh? :P :D
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

urrrggh.. guys.. so..! peace.
' 'insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

i ask dem,dey always prefer cute girs. .
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've never asked that question!
bbmichz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive asked all my friends that question. some prefer to cute girls/boys but most of them they prefer attitude... but what's the face if the girl or the boy don't have the attitude... :eh:
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) i asked my bf bout that and the answer is he likes my attitude and the only bonus is my beauty.... lolz... but most of the guyz prefer the good looking girls... :wallbash: and lol if the gir's not cute then they will not courting us!!!! :P
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have asked my guy friends about this.. people always look at, at first, the physical appearance of the person.. we hav to admit it... it's the truth. ayt? and then, you'll get to know more of the person.... and when you like her attitude, you want to know her deeply... i have this x who told me that he would rather be with a fat girl with good attitude than with a beautiful girl who's attitude is really bad..
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I've Asked My Classmates.. They Answered Like This: Yeah Ofcourse..Especially If They're Sexy.. :wallbash:
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've aked mah bf bout it.. he said he like pretty gurls... well....itz natural :lol:
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice thread hiir, whaha
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=emo.girl]yeah.. guys here can't answer straight. they always give explanations. X[/quote] agree with u sis..=) everytym i ask a guy which do they prefer.. they cant answer me straight they always have extra explanations bout it..
KyleSt3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

I prefer girls w/ attitude! hahaha whoah...am i the only guy in this thread?! shoot! hahaha
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]i've asked one of my boy bud abt this and he said he'd prefer the cute once..[/b][/color]
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Not yet. I don't know :) 'cause guys have different attitudes. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]QUESTION[/u][/b] :arrow: Have you (male/female) ask a guy about does he prefer girls who are cute or girls with attitude? :arrow: Haven't? :arrow: Guess what will be the answer?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:30

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy