• ARCHIVES 
  • » some of teh topics on this sections are not goin' to be useful na :eh: i think itz time to clean it up na! :D Friendster Show Off.. Tricks And Tutorials... Add-Ons.. [CSS][Overlay] Layouts... ;)

Pages: 1

some of teh topics on this sections are not goin' to be useful na :eh: i think itz time to clean it up na! :D Friendster Show Off.. Tricks And Tutorials... Add-Ons.. [CSS][Overlay] Layouts... ;)

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

some of teh topics on this sections are not goin' to be useful na :eh: i think itz time to clean it up na! :D Friendster Show Off.. Tricks And Tutorials... Add-Ons.. [CSS][Overlay] Layouts... ;)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: some of teh topics on this sections are not goin' to be useful na :eh: i think itz time to clean it up na! :D Friendster Show Off.. Tricks And Tutorials... Add-Ons.. [CSS][Overlay] Layouts... ;)

:arrow: [b]in Overlayouts i think there is no problem.. i'll try to clean up in trcks and tutorials..[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: some of teh topics on this sections are not goin' to be useful na :eh: i think itz time to clean it up na! :D Friendster Show Off.. Tricks And Tutorials... Add-Ons.. [CSS][Overlay] Layouts... ;)

ohh... pls don't delete those in CSS format... [i]sayang pinaghirapan namin dun[/i]... juz for the sake of remembering that i happen to join this forum b/c of posting some of my hardworked CSS layouts.. peace to all the other mods! [i]:pinagpapawisan:[/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] i think for friendster layouts there is no need to clean up.. in tricks and tutorials kasi there are some posts that are the same one way or another.. by saying cleaning up.. i think it doesnt mean naman na we're goin to delete it.. that's why i was requesting for the admin to add an archive section eh.. i dunno if he likes the idea.. kasi it was long time ago when i suggested bout it.. [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

aww.. ok teh meng! and also at kuya symph.. nice suggestion.. =) :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] i think for friendster layouts there is no need to clean up.. in tricks and tutorials kasi there are some posts that are the same one way or another.. by saying cleaning up.. i think it doesnt mean naman na we're goin to delete it.. that's why i was requesting for the admin to add an archive section eh.. i dunno if he likes the idea.. kasi it was long time ago when i suggested bout it.. [/b][/quote] Yeah I noticed it long time ago in suggestions and feedbacks. The idea is nice but the implementation might be difficult. And I'm afraid it wont be effective, for example instead of looking in help archive first, members esp. newbies would always post questions in help section right away. Not to mention that by adding archive section will also add some extra works for the mods. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I ate meng and kuya forsaken cleaned the Tricks an Tutorial last night hope we did a nice job :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ well, i didnt actually helped a lot on cleaning that section. heheh. that section is much better now than before Ephe, great job for you and ateh Meng. :thumbsup: im currently cleaning my assigned sections (admin entrusted me 5 sections to moderate). ill try to make those sections more orderly. [i][b]Strict-Mode.. On!!![/b][/i] :lol:

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-03-04 05:40:44)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I edited some of the titles of the topics on tricks area so no body will be confused... I hope some members get the point. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Great work you guys! I probably need to do the same thing on areas am assigned to. By the way, what sections are you guys moderating (Ephe and Charles)? :cool: [i]EDIT: Spell check[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-04 22:25:50)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ my main assigned areas is the Hobbies and Entertainment sections, namely: Anime and Manga, Music, Games, Tech Corner, and Arts and Design. however this week is gonna be yet another busy week for me, so i might only be able to log-in for a short period of time on my visits. when ill be coming back ill surely get back to my job here. :D :midfinger:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for the info Charles... I see you'd be pretty busy when you're around here. ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe fixed some problems thru PM's and cleared some topics today :D :thumbsup:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ You're really doing well Ephe. nice job. and you got a high Repu too. gratz. =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Cleaned the Show off section I removed the old CSS profile threads and profiles with dead links :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

oh...good job Ephe^! you did it.... =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: BUMP. i just noticed we had this thread soo long time ago. okay, about cleaning. Please be aware of the topics that you are going to delete guys. Not just for the sake of cleaning but please be reminded that although some topics are not active enough, it would still be worth opening, or leaving it there for further interactions. I have noticed that in the Phils section, there are some topics that were gone and mostly that are left are game threads :/
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: BUMP. i just noticed we had this thread soo long time ago. okay, about cleaning. Please be aware of the topics that you are going to delete guys. Not just for the sake of cleaning but please be reminded that although some topics are not active enough, it would still be worth opening, or leaving it there for further interactions. I have noticed that in the Phils section, there are some topics that were gone and mostly that are left are game threads :/[/quote] ^I noticed that too.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ftalk Phil is becoming a Word Arcade Galore. Lol. Ooops.. wrong word to use. It [b]became[/b] an arcade galore.

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2008-01-30 04:43:47)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ LOL. I know what you mean. :lol: I hope you can earn money in the arcade there :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » some of teh topics on this sections are not goin' to be useful na :eh: i think itz time to clean it up na! :D Friendster Show Off.. Tricks And Tutorials... Add-Ons.. [CSS][Overlay] Layouts... ;)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 10 queries - 0.143 second ]
Privacy Policy