• ARCHIVES 
  • » nid some help... how to have WVM in my profile... for overlay... anyone can give me the code for that,..? And please give me the instruction how to put it clearly.... thanks a lot.... hope u guys

Pages: 1

nid some help... how to have WVM in my profile... for overlay... anyone can give me the code for that,..? And please give me the instruction how to put it clearly.... thanks a lot.... hope u guys

j0ey1510
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

nid some help... how to have WVM in my profile... for overlay... anyone can give me the code for that,..? And please give me the instruction how to put it clearly.... thanks a lot.... hope u guys

nid some help... how to have WVM in my profile... for overlay... anyone can give me the code for that,..? And please give me the instruction how to put it clearly.... thanks a lot.... hope u guys reply... =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: nid some help... how to have WVM in my profile... for overlay... anyone can give me the code for that,..? And please give me the instruction how to put it clearly.... thanks a lot.... hope u guys

www.markyctrigger.com this is the home of OG and where it started. all you need about the overlaying can be answered there. the reason i link you to markyctrigger's site because you dont seem to know how to browse this forum. if you are in a forum, you must browse and read topics. and if you are searching for something and you dont know where it is, try to use the SEARCH features.
VladYuno
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: nid some help... how to have WVM in my profile... for overlay... anyone can give me the code for that,..? And please give me the instruction how to put it clearly.... thanks a lot.... hope u guys

aw stingy A****** your not helping, if only the topics are organized properly no one ask over and over
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » nid some help... how to have WVM in my profile... for overlay... anyone can give me the code for that,..? And please give me the instruction how to put it clearly.... thanks a lot.... hope u guys

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:29

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy