• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :wow: how can i show my love to friendster-layouts? well, as for me i can say that if ur giving this up it doesn't mean you're letting go of your opportunity. It means you've decided

Pages: 1

[align=center][b] :wow: how can i show my love to friendster-layouts? well, as for me i can say that if ur giving this up it doesn't mean you're letting go of your opportunity. It means you've decided

deathmaiden_lavie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] :wow: how can i show my love to friendster-layouts? well, as for me i can say that if ur giving this up it doesn't mean you're letting go of your opportunity. It means you've decided

[align=center][b] :wow: how can i show my love to friendster-layouts? well, as for me i can say that if ur giving this up it doesn't mean you're letting go of your opportunity. It means you've decided to accept it wasn't meant to be...."sometimes showing love comes in a wrong way tma nmn db? hmMm dont go for earning in this site aba go for it if you just want to show your love in your craft and works that how it is ahehe may all of us love this site and improve for our craftz and works jeje wakekek :wow: [/b][/align]

Last edited by deathmaiden_lavie (2007-08-30 06:36:10)

n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :wow: how can i show my love to friendster-layouts? well, as for me i can say that if ur giving this up it doesn't mean you're letting go of your opportunity. It means you've decided

[b]another poll =| wrong thread...[/b]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] :wow: how can i show my love to friendster-layouts? well, as for me i can say that if ur giving this up it doesn't mean you're letting go of your opportunity. It means you've decided

wrong thread again.. :disgust:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: intro to lounge. moved.
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm? amm...
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no comment..ü =|
unprettynina
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make a crossover layouts?
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ryt..
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah :)
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...i don't really like expressing my love on layout... sorry... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] i dont know,. just putting your best in everything i do :D @ [i] to others : NO SPAMMING AND FLAMMING ON BOARD =|[/i] [/color][/b]
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

well im not allowed to vote.:lol:
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong thread...
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

moderator... close this thread please....
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm speechless!...xD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Null vote 4 me. :) [/b][/font]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]null vote[/b] =D [b]i really don't get it about the purpose you make this thread...[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] :wow: how can i show my love to friendster-layouts? well, as for me i can say that if ur giving this up it doesn't mean you're letting go of your opportunity. It means you've decided

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:25

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy