• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys. :D Just wanted to get this out of the way before my Newbie status leaves me.:cool: I'm here to learn more about encoding and making new friends. I've been a forum member for only about 2 we

Pages: 12

Hey guys. :D Just wanted to get this out of the way before my Newbie status leaves me.:cool: I'm here to learn more about encoding and making new friends. I've been a forum member for only about 2 we

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys. :D Just wanted to get this out of the way before my Newbie status leaves me.:cool: I'm here to learn more about encoding and making new friends. I've been a forum member for only about 2 we

hello there! welcome to ftalk! surely you will enjoy here! but before that you should read the rules first [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys. :D Just wanted to get this out of the way before my Newbie status leaves me.:cool: I'm here to learn more about encoding and making new friends. I've been a forum member for only about 2 we

Thanks guys :cool: For some reason I no longer feel like a newbie :lol:
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello there! =) welcome to ftalk! :arrow: Keep active and follow the rules [b]phy/jeniphy[/b]
FaFaFregs
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey there..welcome to friendstertalk! :D
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/laura86_02/3260234401.gif[/img] [b]welcome to Ftalk.. enjoy posting here ;) [/b]
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there! :) [b]Welcome to Ftalk![/b] =) [align=center] [color=green]The place to be if you want to customize your friendster profiles! :thumbsup: [/color] Enjoy![/align] :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys. :D Just wanted to get this out of the way before my Newbie status leaves me.:cool: I'm here to learn more about encoding and making new friends. I've been a forum member for only about 2 we

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy