• ARCHIVES 
  • » I read this at Essence Magazine. I just want to share this story with you. All credits go to Essence Magazine. If you wanna make a copy of this, be sure to give the credits to Essence Magazine. [al

Pages: 1

I read this at Essence Magazine. I just want to share this story with you. All credits go to Essence Magazine. If you wanna make a copy of this, be sure to give the credits to Essence Magazine. [al

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I read this at Essence Magazine. I just want to share this story with you. All credits go to Essence Magazine. If you wanna make a copy of this, be sure to give the credits to Essence Magazine. [al

I read this at Essence Magazine. I just want to share this story with you. All credits go to Essence Magazine. If you wanna make a copy of this, be sure to give the credits to Essence Magazine. [align=center][hr][/align] For The Last Time.. I saw you as you entered the restaurant. You went directly to a table with a reserved sign. I was waiting for a friend who was supposed to have a dinner with me. Obviously, she wasn’t in the establishment yet so there was no distraction (positive or negative) in watching you. You are still as you were –introspective. I can see that you are lost in your thoughts. I can read your expression – you are anxious. “Why?” I asked myself. You were obviously uneasy and a little tense. You keep looking at your watch, you are still not used in waiting. Your eyes are almost always on the door. I wonder who you were waiting for. Then she came in. The girl with bright eyes and a contagious smile. Your lips suddenly displayed a smile. Your eyes twinkled. Ah, you still have those qualities that I loved. You stood up and pulled her seat for her. Who said chivalry is dead? My gaze suddenly shifted to her. I saw that she equaled the excitement you exhibited. You said something that made her smile. In came your orders – you still love the same food. I looked at her again – she was chatting happily. You guys are really having a good time. God, where’s my friend? What’s taking her so long? I took out my phone and dialed her number. She wasn’t picking up. Maybe she’s driving. I continued watching you. Why do I feel a bit of sadness, a bit of jealousy and a lot of pain? I told myself that I’ll be ready for this, didn’t I? It’s been almost a year since we partied and I should be ready to see you. Now, why all these emotions? Suddenly, I saw her wiping her eyes. What did you just do? I looked at you. You were smiling. Your eyes are fixed on her. My gaze moved down and then I saw it – the little box you hold in your hands. She was crying tears of joy after all. She leaned over to give you a kiss, you gave her a hug. What a scene – what a sweet scene. I’m not too ready for this. I feel warm liquid on my cheeks. I can’t stand this. How can you find a replacement so easily? I have yet to get over you and here you are getting engaged! I can’t stop the tears. Where the hell is my friend? I need her here, now – ASAP! I didn’t want to look at you again, but I did. Stupid me! I saw her smiling this time – she is really beautiful. Despite my blurry vision, I can see that you look good together. You look very happy. I guess you have finally found the one who truly fills you. How did you put it? “The one that makes me feel whole.” It’s just sad it wasn’t me. I am simply not “the one”. I need to leave this place. It’s suffocating me. I want to burst. I just can’t handle this – at least not yet. The man I thought I’d spend the rest of my life with is getting married to someone else. I’m such a fool holding on to the glimmer of hope that there’s still a chance for us. I picked up my bag and went straight out of the door. As I walk out, I know I’m just not leaving the restaurant. I am also saying goodbye to you and all the sweet, sad memories. Our chapter has permanently ended. I want to tell myself I’m okay, but I know that’s a lie. I will be, though, in time. “Carla, I’m so sorry I have to call off our plans. I am not feeling well,” I said as I settled in a taxi. Then, I buried my face in my handkerchief, I needed to cry one last time.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I read this at Essence Magazine. I just want to share this story with you. All credits go to Essence Magazine. If you wanna make a copy of this, be sure to give the credits to Essence Magazine. [al

:arrow: aw. that's so ouchness =) and without someone to lean on that time... :paranoid:
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I read this at Essence Magazine. I just want to share this story with you. All credits go to Essence Magazine. If you wanna make a copy of this, be sure to give the credits to Essence Magazine. [al

:crybaby: that is so good...
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]g :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: d ouch!!!![/b][/align]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: ohhh nice story
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: it so sad
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

that's so sad ... grrr :penguin: :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

waaaaa.. it's like, i've read this for 5 times already?! i so love it. :crybaby:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Hope this will not happen to me. . A really sad story. . :cry:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaa!!!that's soo--OUCH!!imagine yourself being her?ouch..
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: so sad! nice one!
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how sad. :crybaby: but still a :thumbsup:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awwww... :( nice story... :thumbsup: it seems so real..!
missymisspopular
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[i]love it!!! tnx for sharing. [/i]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ouch! that hurts.... that's what im feeling.. :(
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awts.. so sad.. i wonder why girls don't easily moved on.. hmp..
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmmm... sad.... =( that hurts'. nice story...
mhaeii015
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww.. how sad:cry:
rinoaden143
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww, such a short story, yet it means alot.. so sad.... :crybaby: i love it... :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I read this at Essence Magazine. I just want to share this story with you. All credits go to Essence Magazine. If you wanna make a copy of this, be sure to give the credits to Essence Magazine. [al

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:56

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy