• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

Pages: 12345..5

Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

dariusfinch
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

yeah, listen to music can be relaxing sometimes. =]
dariusfinch
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

hey, did you know that listening to music has the same effect as having sex and eating? hehe! :)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I just sleep with the a soothing music and stress is up up and away..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] if stress comes my way, i just close my eyes for a minute then deal with it,,. ;][/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love songs will help ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] they sure do.. inspirational love songs,,. not for broken hearted ones,. coz that adds up to the stress.. haha. :P[/b]
alvin_bilian
» n00b
1969-12-31

take a nap on bed, relax, while listening to soft music... sweet.... =)
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well i jaz listen to music.... and i do smoke.... makes me feel stress free... hehehe.... :wallbash:
jeyni007
» n00b
1969-12-31

breakin' my eardrums with rock music :wallbash:

Last edited by jeyni007 (2006-10-17 09:56:01)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sex is a good stress reliever too and a great exercise :midfinger: ..
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: push up's nd sit-ups... :ninja:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just sleep or hang out
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just sleep and forget about the problems..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow:[b] if stress comes my way, i just close my eyes for a minute then deal with it,,. ;][/b][/quote] and then i'll try to smile to prevent wrinkles! lol
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's not necessarily you'll deal with it coz stress is a part of our daily life and you'll just have to adapt to it.
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D i fight stress =D bili kyo ng stresstab... =D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i play o2jam
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When am stressed, I grab my teddy and hug it.. then sleep. =)
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]:D i fight stress =D bili kyo ng stresstab... =D[/quote] inum ng stresstab kasabay ng redhorse. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:10

[ 10 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy