• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

Pages: 112345

Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

sleeping .. chatting .. i will do something that will make me busy and forget those things.. but i usually get sleep and eat and eat^^
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

i just sleep over it!!! so that i won't think of it too much!
© LòVèLy 9ìEseLÅ ©
» n00b
1969-12-31

going to the club and then 'flyin'..
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i drink milo :lol:
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep it off...hehehe
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..listen to music..eat eat..sleep sleep..:D
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]chocolate.chocolate.chocolate[/b] is the best ;) with [u]music[/u] :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

listening to instrumental music....=)
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lying in bed
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleep.. :retard:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

stress=eat ice cream..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i take a bath... then.... walk for at least 10 minutes... then... drink lots of water and rest for awhile then listen to music...songs that can really help you lessen the stress ;)
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]eat or sleep this is the best way to fight stress for mi[/align][/i]
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

i listen to music and i close my eyes and take a deep breath!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]How do I deal with stress?[/b]....not very well :mad: :lol: If I'm stressed out, usually I'll try to just sit back and listen to some music or do some writing.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's either I listen to/watch anime, or I grab some chips and a iced glass of Coke. :cake:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

get enough sleep =) :thumbsup: drink lots of h2o :P
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]full my stomach[/b] :D
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]take a full rest, or hanging out w/ my friends[/color]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i usually listen to gothic songs[/b]... :arrow: i stay in my room coz i don't want to see anyone....

Last edited by micah_km (2008-07-07 08:23:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for me, When I'm feeling stressed I listen to music while playing my favorite online game. Really relaxing.

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:18

[ 11 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy