• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color]

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color]

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color]

i think everyone can join except for the newbies... come on guys!!! siz chii and haru..you too could join!!! tantalk and james nd ndut!! gud luck guys!! =) :thumbsup:
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color]

[color=#ff99cc]can i join? =) i really love contests... :thumbsup: i want to ask, my entry should be also my avatar? and i will make? i mean tha my avatar is my entry now?[/color]

Last edited by pinktwinklehearts (2007-09-11 07:12:26)

tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]but da ctgory will be separated or not?? i mean animated is for animated and non animated is for non animated jdgin?? [/b][/align]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

da category is not separated...mixed ok :thumbsup: @pinkletwinklehearts...nope sisz u can change ur avatar..just post ur avatar entry hir..even ur not using it..getsz :thumbsup:
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]ahh... thanks po siz mae![/color]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

np sisz..gud luck sisz :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gud luck guyz!! ;)
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll try to join..hihihi.. ;)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Just a question. Who's going to change the rank of the winner? Cos I think only admin can do that. Anyway have you PM-ed admin about this contest?[/b]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]edited again[/i] yes..i'd pm admin about dis..and he said i can start da contest... hir... dis is da 1st mesg of admin for me [quote=Admin]Thanks for your idea of avatar contest. Before starting the contest, first you need to send me (or the contest moderator) the required details. Please see this thread for more info about the details: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=3021 And about botskiemae rank, there were something wrong with the referral script so his rank was not updated. It's been fixed now. Thank you, admin[/quote] [quote=Admin]Hi, Everything looks ok, you may start the contest registration. And I think it would be better if you also **** some of moderators (via PM) to become the *****. That's just my suggestion. About the rank for the winner, if the winner is a normal member (not a moderator or promoter) then it's not possible to apply 2nd rank. The normal rank like "FriendsterTalker" or "FriendsterAddict" will be replaced completely with "Avatar Master".[/quote] sowee admin if i'd post ur mesg..really sowee... :paranoid: ehehehe :D..just close dis thread..if its wrong..sowweee :D :lol: ..u can ask admin if u want too :paranoid: admin gonna change da rank =) ..we had talk about dis =)

Last edited by chika.symphatica (2007-09-11 12:34:26)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^ haha!!! that's also my concern. so, guys who joined the contest, good luck and do your best!!!! =) [/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chika.symphatica][i]edited again[/i] yes..i'd pm admin about dis..and he said i can start da contest... hir... dis is da 1st mesg of admin from me [quote=Admin]Thanks for your idea of avatar contest. Before starting the contest, first you need to send me (or the contest moderator) the required details. Please see this thread for more info about the details: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=3021 And about botskiemae rank, there were something wrong with the referral script so his rank was not updated. It's been fixed now. Thank you, admin[/quote] [quote=Admin]Hi, Everything looks ok, you may start the contest registration. And I think it would be better if you also **** some of moderators (via PM) to become the *****. That's just my suggestion. About the rank for the winner, if the winner is a normal member (not a moderator or promoter) then it's not possible to apply 2nd rank. The normal rank like "FriendsterTalker" or "FriendsterAddict" will be replaced completely with "Avatar Master".[/quote] sowee admin if i'd post ur mesg..really sowee... :paranoid: ehehehe :D..just close dis thread..if its wrong..sowweee :D :lol: ..u can ask admin if u want too :paranoid: admin gonna change da rank =) ..we had talk about dis =)[/quote] [b]Oh its ok. You have a permission well goodluck about the contest. :D [/b]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]yup i had..btw thanxsz again... :D [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can I post the avatar Im using right now?
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]@senyorito..have u made dat!?!..if u made dat..yes u can..ok!?! :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

you can only enter avatars that youve created... ;) thats what this contest is all about right crushzie?? :) ;)
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]yup crushsisz..ur ryt :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. hmmm i hope no one will cheat and use other people's avatar. participants must create their own avatar. they can only use their own picture, stock or rendered images. for example, you get images from deviantart but the original maker of those images do not want you to use their images for your own bussiness. get a permission if those images are [b]strictly[/b] protected by the makers. chika.symphatica, i will help you in this contest. i will moderate/monitor the topics. since this contest has been approved by admin, i think i will join here too just for fun. hahaha =D
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^oh...i want to join!hehe??[/b][/align]

Last edited by shunz_7 (2007-09-11 20:46:14)

teenpinkz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahh! I want to join but am still a newbie :cry: :cry: :cry: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:23

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy