• ARCHIVES 
  • » heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

Pages: 12

heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

Euna_Vylie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope you'll add me on friendster, i still have no friends, im still finding, thankz to all
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

hey euna! WELOME to Ftalk! dont worry, by and by you'll have more knowledge bout friendster and friendstertalk.hihi.anyways, enjoy posting and see ya around,ok?:D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

hey euna! welcome to ftalk! :D :D
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for your warm welcome, i think im starting to enjoy here especially when it comes to posting topics, love it in here xoxo :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hiyee there! welcome to ftalk.. ^_^[/b]
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi euna..welcome!
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Euna.. Your real name is Eunica, isn't it? Wow, since you're not asian people.. Your English is awsome! Maybe our English aren't too good, but Welcome!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi Euna! Welcome to FriendsterTalk! It's cool to see some new people here.. Schenectady?.. New York right?.. Hope you're doing great there! See you around at FT, enjoy posting!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there Euna! welcome to ft, hope you'll enjoy here, and keep posting! =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi Euna! hope you're havin fun postin here... and welcome!!!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! We are one big family here haha! Don't be shy to post =) :thumbsup:
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah i can see that there are so many members here, and yeah i will keep on posting! Thanks again!
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Whoooa! an american people!! :o i'll add u in friendster if u want!! hihi,, btw, Welcome here in FTalk Family.. enjoy posting! you'll love it in here!!.. :D
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you elleiruam, i'll highly appreciate that, and im already loving this forum
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to FT!!!!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi!!! welcome to FT! :) u'll love ft more. hehe.. just have some fun :D
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks,btw,i have introduced my cousin here,she's interested and like to try it,lol
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Euna_Vylie]thanks,btw,i have introduced my cousin here,she's interested and like to try it,lol[/quote] Nice! ahehe... ohh.. haven't yet tried doin it. [fil:buti ka pa] :lol: :D
ash_twinx
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey eunix just like what you insist i registered already but what will i do next?
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh cousin,so glad you registered,just post and post till you drop, like me,lol,subscribe to different topics like what i am doing,i already explain it to you,lol, enjoy ash, xoxo
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy