• ARCHIVES 
  • » heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

Pages: 12

heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

:arrow: [b]oh guys you both have the same IP address... :o does that mean you're usin teh same computer? :paranoid: [/b]
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

^ And their pose in avatar look like each other too ! <3 How pretty!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ehehehehe your right ate meng, i noticed the IP add too, seems like they have the same pc. Well doesn't matter! Glad you enjoyed here :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha! :lol: Cool Eunix sure has persuation powers!
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

my cousin is also using my pc when im not around,there pc is not working as of now
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » heyya to all! My full name is Eunica Vylette Hollman, 15years of age and living in Schenectady, my friend introduced me in friendster and friendstertalk. but she's also not familiar with this, hope yo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:12

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy