• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

Pages: 12

This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

Captain Xarzu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

maria'angelica
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

[b]hi po..new lan po aco dto:)[/b] :)
maria'angelica
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

[quote=maria'angelica][b]hi po..new lan po aco dto:)[/b] :)[/quote] add my fs po isolovethree@yahoo.com tska prettygirlz@spoiledbratz.com :paranoid: [align=center][/align]
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ avoid double posting.... =) nweiz.... hi! welcome to ftalk!! have fun!!
hazenejaycene
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
arisha_nyun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to F'talk... Have fun... ;) ;) ;)
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun... ;)
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

konichiwa!!!welcome to ftalk :)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
ziehruex
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk...enjoy posting here!!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :ninja:
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk![/b]
k3n_303
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk![/align]
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =)
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk family have fun posting and see you arround ^_~
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there ! Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy your stay, Have fun at the forums and Make sure you read and Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]Rules.[/url] Ok?
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]hi der... welcome to fstalk.. enjoy and hav fun posting.. plss read and follow da rules... see u around ok!?!.. aytszz :wow: :thumbsup: gb n' tc :D [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! enjoy posting!!!!
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello welcome to ftalk juzt enjoy posting
¼aboutblankmicrosoft½
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:32

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy