• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

Pages: 12

This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

[b]Hi There ! Welcome 2 Ftalk.Have a nice posting...cya :penguin: [/b]
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/laura86_02/3260234401.gif[/img] see you around
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. FOLLOW THE RULES.. :thumbsup:
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk! dont forget to read the rules and have fun! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is my first post here. What is your connection with Friendster? Also, you came up on my computer as I was searching for AJAX. How are you connected with this technology?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:31

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy