• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

[b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

tragicdamsel
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

..woah! u got hecka lots of awesome layouts here! ..great job! ..can i use 'em? ..tnx! :D
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

wAa !! i loVe uR laYz !!! niCe !! tHaNx 4 sHaRiNg huNn ..!!
beliang
» n00b
1969-12-31

hermana ! [sister in spanish] jsz wana call u ate ! hehe ! luhb ur layouts ! =) long live ! :D
lowegen
» n00b
1969-12-31

like the new black one ive try it nice.. can you put a transparent little image on the publications (left side)that well fit the background...
girlysweet
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice... :/
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx guyz...thnx sizzies... glad you like em... ill be updating the codes...when im not busy.... ;) thnx again!! =) :kiss:
yehlen
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi kristina...can i ask??? y is it that i cnt use anymore ur layout the sweets n pastels..iv been using it for weeks now..and when i open my page last friday the background was not working anymore...help!!!.. :cry: :cry:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah.... the linker's not workin.. ill update the codes.. ;)
yehlen
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi kris, ur codes can be save now but still it wont work..i really dont know what happened..my settings are okay..but when i put dash on my name it wont work also..help plz coz i really wanted to use ur layout the sweets n pastels...tnx
jicelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: :) :D
istabastoi
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes they're right. It's not working. Even the live previews aren't working. so yeah. good luck with that. anywayss... nice works! i mean BEST! that's why you have to do the codes coz many friendster adicts are admiring you. =)
istabastoi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Layouts!

Last edited by istabastoi (2007-11-19 16:29:33)

katie_kinz1031
» n00b
1969-12-31

heart yer layouts!!! :o love the rainbow with the converse thingy and the born to strut..!! love your works!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wow:
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]Hi.. The lay outs are nice =) but it doesn't work on my profile :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [/align][/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it will work now... i just updated the codes... sorry guys if it took 4 days to update the codes im kinda busy with school.. and my ojt :( anyways.. thnx again for the compliments!! ;)
painful_melody15
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice !! .. wab it !!! bewi !! ;]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx painful_melody ;) =)
miyazaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

the best poh ate! suri ha onte lng... hehhe bago lng kc me d2 ehh.... d p me masyadong magalng mg typ h[ :lol: ehehe...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe thnx siz!!! thnc for the compliment!!! ;) thats ok...
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]nice layout!!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:43

[ 10 queries - 0.165 second ]
Privacy Policy