• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

[b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

[color=#78c0ff]wew...cool...... =) [/color]
wellace
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

i like yr newer layout. Using that so far!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz aya: yeah... i tried to view the other layouts its still workin..but the 2 newest layout doesnt so i updated sa codes ahehe :P thnx siz mheryl and wellace ..yeah i saw yer profile!!! gee thanx!! ;)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] :arrow: sis!!! i luv it!! :arrow: u've kept ur promise!!... :arrow: tnx sis.. :arrow: keep making!! :rose: with luv :rose: :arrow: ur such a nice member too..tnx 4 the repu sis.. :arrow: i'll keep on supporting yah in ur layouts.. :wow: :thumbsup: [/b][/align]

Last edited by fando91 (2007-09-21 19:07:48)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah..like what ive told yah.. ;) yer very welcome.. ;) thnx for the comments!! ;)
star1072
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have a question why when I off mycomputer or logout my account my layout goes back to it's ugly self and not becomes youre beautiful layout, I paste it in the right place, I view my profile and it is working ,but when i logout or shut down my profile becomes ugly again
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

which layout did you use?? coz sometimes.. you have to refresh it...and try to look again in the codes in your about me..

Last edited by kristina16 (2007-09-21 09:50:57)

simply yanie
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice indeed!!
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice layout ;) good job :thumbsup: thanks for sharing, keep it up ;) :thumbsup:
aiJhAie
» n00b
1969-12-31

. .wOw. .^_~ . .*Luv it*. .
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx guyz!! weee aijhaie!!! thnx siz!!! :kiss: :kiss: ;) Imy so much!!
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]cool layouts ate![/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww thnx bernadette!! ;) i miss yah.. :kiss: :wow:
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis..i think there is a problem..coz,.. when i view my profile..the [b]layout is not there anymore...[/b] i paste it again..then i restart the pc... i viewed my profile again..& the layout is not working anymore again... btw..the layout is the RANDOM GIRL AM I
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

did you tried to view the codes again in yer about me? coz if its not workin the codes are changed..just try to copy paste it again!! ;) =)
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1st tym 2 visit in ur thread/hir...l click dis button [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/tinayxvi/tinay-1.gif[/img] dats why l got hir :lol: Btw great works :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe :P thnx siz!! :P :kiss: ;)
star1072
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]which layout did you use?? coz sometimes.. you have to refresh it...and try to look again in the codes in your about me..[/quote] I check and the codes always becomes <link href="http://h1.ripway.com/kristina16/testing.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=star1072][quote=kristina16]which layout did you use?? coz sometimes.. you have to refresh it...and try to look again in the codes in your about me..[/quote] I check and the codes always becomes <link href="http://h1.ripway.com/kristina16/testing.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">[/quote] yup! thats why i said that youll have to post again the codes the i have here.... coz those codes that one you posted was not workin.. ;)
star1072
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16][quote=star1072][quote=kristina16]which layout did you use?? coz sometimes.. you have to refresh it...and try to look again in the codes in your about me..[/quote] I check and the codes always becomes <link href="http://h1.ripway.com/kristina16/testing.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">[/quote] yup! thats why i said that youll have to post again the codes the i have here.... coz those codes that one you posted was not workin.. ;)[/quote] I keep on doing what you told me but it ALWAYS goes back to j <link href="http://h1.ripway.com/kristina16/testing.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:08

[ 9 queries - 0.620 second ]
Privacy Policy