• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

Pages: 12

if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

mikhael23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her how about how did you propose to her/him??
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

tell them u like/love them straight away! ahaha
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

[b] i dont think its proper to tell, a girl that u "love her" right away, most esp. when u just met her, its jst that u dont really actually "love her" ooh cmon, thats not love,. maybe u just "like" her alot.. buh u dont love her! i jst get mad when a guy would tell me, "hey i love you!" ooh cmon bs that! jst tell her that u really like her && u wanna get to know her even better. does that sounds good? hehe :) [/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-09-21 10:58:36)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tell her that u like her :D lol
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeh.. just like you :lol: @topic, I don't think you will fall in love with your crush easily unless if you're always dreaming of him :lol: :lol: and I think It's better if you know him very well, than just a crush. :)

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-09-21 12:29:09)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ ooh, i think lois' post is intended for [i]someone[/i] okay, know more about lois than just dream of her :lol: @Ches, TELL huh? now tell her. :lol:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-09-21 12:44:20)

niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. american way!! kiss first!!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@meng.. lolx.. it's not for someone, its for myself. jukz.. :P @topic, read my post above.. haha!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha asked chester how he did it lolz.. ahaha :lol: =D
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boys or girls it doesnt matter,, i just tell to her what i feel.. then after that were start dating,, so just tell what u feel

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-09-21 21:26:11)

kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. i guess it's not my problem,, i'm a gurl,, whahaha,, pis!!
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=niceblue00]for me.. american way!! kiss first!![/quote] whaha, where'd you get that??
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tell him :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh. just tell them right away..:D
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

give him a letter like in the devil beside me. haha. joke. :D ye. just tell him.
d33jay43
» n00b
1969-12-31

ganito kasimple mag propose... BOY: uy... lam mo? para kang gasolina... GIRL: huh? bakit naman? BOY: napapamahal na kasi ako sayo eh.. hahahaha
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me. crush is not love. they say it's puppy love. don't think that you must propose to your crush. you must propose to your LoveOne:) @T: just tell the girl/guy you like him/her. tell her everything that changed to your relationship. that you want her, more that just friends :)
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

you should know him/her first... don't proposed ryt away it may become non-sense... it hurts to be busted!!!!
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well, I first befriend the girl, you know, find out what she likes and dislikes and all the important stuffs, you know what I mean, and I'm done with my research that't the time that I tell her.
phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmnn.. i riLLy dont hav an ideA regardiNg this t0pic .. hahaha... =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:52

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy