• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

Pages: 12

if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

i will tell her "crush i love you"
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

OH. i'll be straight forward ! i will tell him that i like him and i want him to be ma babii boii ! :) ahihi. oh it's so so easy to say, but hard to do...
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

make friends with her first, when you get acquainted, ask her indirectly to be your GF.. ( e.g. YM ) if she happens to love you too, JACKPOT! haha.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Tel her dat u luv her. :lol: [/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Look directly to his eyes.. And say it the sweetest way..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tell her dat u love her/him so much..
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]ummn, i think the guy shud court first :D[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you were in this situation how would you propose to her or him to be your Gf/Bf bcoz many girls told me that i was so prank that i told them straight to the point that i have fallen inlove with her

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:22

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy