• ARCHIVES 
  • » Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

Pages: 12345..5

Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Profiles in [b]markyctrigger[/b], here is a way of knowing who viewed your blog. and of course this is javascript.. [u][b]STEPS:[/b][/u] First of all, create a cbox account. [b]1.)[/b] Go to your blog home and click on EDIT CONFIGURATION. the insert this code: (this code is the handler of the visitor's name.. eg: in non-overlay fs account it is "pageViewerFname" right?) <">[b]2.)[/b] Then create a typelist. Under list type, create it as a link. List name is the title of the list (ex. My Visitors) then click on create new list. [b]3.)[/b] When it asks for a link on a text box, just click add link with the box empty [b]4.)[/b] In the notes box (the big textarea) insert this: [quote][b]Code:[/b] <div> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript"> function send() { if (commenter_name=="[color=blue][b]xavier kym[/b][/color]"||commenter_name=="[color=blue][b]xavier kym[/b][/color]") {alert("I am the owner.")} else { if (commenter_name!="") {document.getElementById('nme').value=commenter_name;} else {document.getElementById('nme').value="Visitor"}; document.getElementById('pst').value=" was here on ^"; document.wvcbox_form.submit(); } } </script> <iframe allowtransparency="yes" frameborder="0" width="175px" height="100px" src="http://www[color=red][b]4[/b][/color].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[color=green][b]1234567[/b][/color]&boxtag=[color=orange][b]1234[/b][/color]&sec=main" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="auto" id="wvcbox" name="wvcbox" style="border: #ababab 0px solid;"></iframe> <br> <div style="display:none"> <form name="wvcbox_form" target="wvcbox" action="http://www[color=red][b]4[/b][/color].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[color=green][b]1234567[/b][/color]&boxtag=[color=orange][b]1234[/b][/color]&sec=submit" method="post"> <input type="text" id="nme" name="nme" value=""> <br> <input type="text" id="[color=teal][b]pst[/b][/color]" name="[color=teal][b]pst[/b][/color]" value=""> </form> </div> <script type=text/javascript> window.onload=wvcboxrefresh(); function wvcboxrefresh() { window.wvcbox.location.href=document.getElementById('wvcbox').src; setTimeout("wvcboxrefresh()",[color=purple][b]30000[/b][/color]) } </script> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript"> {setTimeout("send()",[color=maroon][b]1000[/b][/color]);} </script> </div>[/quote] [u] [b] NOTE:[/b][/u] :arrow: codes in [color=blue][b]blue[/b][/color]: your account names, so that when you view your own blog, you don't get listed :arrow: codes in [color=green][b]green[/b][/color] and [color=orange][b]orange[/b][/color]: your cbox id and tag :arrow: codes in [color=purple][b]purple[/b][/color]: the time it takes to autorefresh the box, in this case 30000 means 30000 miliseconds or in short, 30 seconds :arrow: codes in [color=maroon][b]maroon[/b][/color]: the time it takes for the name to be posted in the box. 1000 miliseconds or 1 second is the default. :arrow: codes in [color=teal][b]teal[/b][/color]: the module of the cbox you are using. it's either [u]pst[/u] or [u]cstr[/u]. choose either one and see if the add-on works. if not, choose the other module. But i think pst is for majority cbox accounts :arrow: code in [color=red][b]4[/b][/color]: depends on your code there are lots. like www2 , www3 or www4 [b]5.)[/b] When finished, click on the save and update button [b]6.)[/b] Click on the configure tab then on the advanced configuration under display notes, choose DISPLAY AS TEXT then save. [b]7.)[/b] Now click on blogs and then click edit design. Click content, then under the YOUR TYPELIST check the name of the typelist you just created and click save changes. [b]8.)[/b] there you have it! you can re arrange the position of your who view by clicking on ORDER and re arrange the boxes you have Live Preview :arrow: http://xavierkymguillen.blogs.friendster.com/ PS: Tweak your blog my fellow ftalkers.. its fun.. :D credits: MCTF :thumbsup:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-21 14:54:46)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

Hehe, the code is more or less the same as my friend's WVM Blog version that i told you about. =| Thanks for this one anyway. :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

hehehe.. yes just sharing kuya charles for those people who wants this.. =)
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx i hope itz working!!!
-'star'-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like it! thanks!! :D
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! thanks xav! got a question though... for the account name... is that the name you can see on the url... example [b]drlove[/b].blogs.friendster.com/[b]hellothere [/b] is it drlove or hellothere?
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to make this latest entry less confusing. :) I found the answer to my question. And the answer is neither. For those that are unenlightened. The choices are neither the correct answer. It is simply the name you use. The value of the "pageOwnerFName". So sorry for any confusion that I may have caused! Kudos to xavier for sharing this code.
jes_vida
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the code! :thumbsup:

Last edited by jes_vida (2007-09-25 10:28:27)

zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a little help here kua savyeh?? lols.. :lol: uhm... coz i tried my WVM and cbox.. everytime i post message on my cbox, its shown in the WVM hmm... why?? //edit// do i need to make a new cbox for this WVM or i can use the cbox im using in my blog?? :paranoid:

Last edited by zephyr14 (2007-10-05 06:44:11)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ofcourse you need a separate cbox for chatting and another cbox for wvm.
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^hey... thanks for the help... heeheehee... :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sorry for late reply but you really need to create a new cbox account.. :D ps: i have 6 accounts.. :wasted:
Vantheek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick.. thanks for sharing :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey hey hey.. i got a question again... :eh: why is it that whenever i view my own blog, my old name in FS shows in my WVM?? is there any way i can change it??
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

look for this.. [quote]function send() { if (commenter_name=="[b]old_name[/b]"||commenter_name=="[b]new_name[/b]") {alert("I am the owner.")} else {[/quote] and try that.. =)

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-10-11 18:58:10)

`renzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]tnx i hope itz gonna work!!! =) [/b]
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=savyeh]look for this.. [quote]function send() { if (commenter_name=="[b]old_name[/b]"||commenter_name=="[b]new_name[/b]") {alert("I am the owner.")} else {[/quote] and try that.. =)[/quote] hi kua, uhm, it didn't work.. coz my old fs name have quotes... aw... hows that??
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin ;)
cleio
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

same me too thankz soo much. nice an simple trick :D :thumbsup: good job dude :thumbsup:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Very cool tweak xav!! keep on shring!! :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:23

[ 10 queries - 0.219 second ]
Privacy Policy